From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Desweet12!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
List of Pokémon by gender ratio
Hi, welcome to Bulbapedia! I'd like to inform you that the Pokémon you're currently adding to various sections of the gender ratio page are already there in the subsections below, titled "Unbreedable". They're deliberately separated off into a subsection because while they have gender, they cannot breed. Please stop adding them to the main sections. Thank you. --Carmen★ (Talk | contribs) 01:57, 30 December 2016 (UTC)
- Ash-Greninja is male-only and is unbreedable. Please stop removing it. --Carmen★ (Talk | contribs) 02:41, 30 December 2016 (UTC)