From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Coobreedan!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi incase you haven't noticed the green banner at the top of the website I'll post what it says here:
As Black and White server load is still high, please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Note: 1. Do not add any trivia. 2. Userspace editing has been reduced to allow only one edit per day.
It clearly says do not add trivia for the time being and you have been making triva edits to the Groudon page more than one time. Please stop so the servers can cool. Thanks. --Pokemaster97 20:19, 29 April 2011 (UTC)
is the regular sprite, while is the shiny sprite. The "s" at the end denotes a shiny sprite. --P S Yライダー☮ 17:21, 5 May 2011 (UTC)
- The same goes for legends. . Just add a an "s" after the National Dex number. --P S Yライダー☮ 18:44, 6 May 2011 (UTC)
It is for testing purposes, not for you to ask questions. If you have a question, you can ask another user. Thank you. --P S Yライダー☮ 18:44, 6 May 2011 (UTC)