|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Airbeats!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
The Preview Button
Instead of editing a page several times in a row, try using the preview button to make sure your edit looks the way you want it to. It's right next to the Save Changes button... Please try it out, so as not to clog up the Recent Changes. Thanks! --ht14 21:25, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
- One, use four tildes (~) after you comment. Second, as said previously, png images are preferred over jpg or jpeg images. If you feel your image is of better quality, do so by uploading over the png image. However, in regards to your young Misty picture, it was the same exact image, albeit smaller quality. ht14 21:38, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
Airbeats (talk) 21:47, 1 August 2012 (UTC) how can my pictures be by png? In regards to the young misty picture, it was the exact same one yes, but with better quality regardless if it was smaller, while the bigger one made it look blurry.
- The tildes is at the end of the comment. As for png, I'm not too sure but I believe there is a jpg to png converter. As to the young Misty image, wouldn't it have been better to change the px amount? ht14 21:53, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
- When someone undoes your edit, and tells you that it isn't necessary, do not add it back. You've made eleven edits to Misty's page today simply from edit warring (repeatedly re-adding information that was previously removed). Our anime head, Kenji-girl prefers our current image, not to mention your image was lower quality, so we're keeping the current image as it is. For your insubordination and edit warring, you've been blocked for a day. Bring your A-game tomorrow. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 23:44, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
02:13, 3 August 2012 (UTC)Airbeats (talk)They told me it was to be a PNG file. Yes, I've kept making the edits because they kept on reverting. My image lower quality? Please don't lie, it's rather rude & disrespectuful of your part. My image was looking 10x better than the one you kept on reverting to. So the only low quality image was Kenji-girl's. You should have said in the first place that you like your low crappy images how they are so I could have understood earlier. Plus, I had my A-game up since 8 track.
Regarding your images for Brock and Misty, I, the head of Project Anime, personally feel they aren't needed. So if you would not continue to re-add them I will appreciative. Also, when your edits are reverted, you shouldn't immediately redo the edit. Thanks. --ケンジのガール 23:40, 1 August 2012 (UTC)
My Misty pulling Brock's ear picture isn't needed, but the Max pulling Brock's ear is? Why would anyone prefer Max doing it than Misty? which looked better than the reverted one, it's just stupid WHY have users make accounts then if they can't DO ANYTHING? You should wise up when it comes to tastes. Airbeats (talk) 02:14, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- Please watch how you speak to admins around here. I don't take kindly to my decisions being referred to as "stupid" nor to I appreciate to be told to "wise up". Review the Code of Conduct.
- Also, you are allowed to edit anything you want but mind the notice at the bottom of the page before you save. "Please note that all contributions to Bulbapedia may be edited, altered, or removed by other contributors."
- As for your images, they were reverted for graininess. The ones we have are of high quality. Having Misty in it doesn't automatically make it better. --ケンジのガール 03:17, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
Those pictures don't look like high quality at all. The Misty pulling Brock's ear was just fine and better than having Max do it. The sensational sisters picture I put was infinitely better than the reverted one. GRAININESS? I can't believe you're honestly telling me that when I compare mine to yours. I don't see the HD pictures you're talking about because they're truly not. The reverted ones looks bad. And don't imply that I said it was infinitely better just because Misty was in it. Full stop. It's clearly obvious users can't change, edit or do ANYTHING around here without it being automatically reverted. It's evident how other users have complained about it as well. Add that as a foot-note when users want to sign up. Airbeats (talk) 15:36, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
- Users are always allowed to edit. But being able to edit =/= adding/changing whatever you want. We have rules, guidelines, and standards that you have to follow. If you can't follow them, yes, of course you get reverted. As for your comment towards me, I found that rude and disrespectful. Please take a look at it again. Your image is blurry (possibly from an online stream?), and grainy due to its past life as a JPG. Our current image is clear, focused, and has no JPG definition because it's always been a PNG. Yet you dare call me a liar. As for the Sensational sisters, the key thing about ours is it's full body. Yeah it's blurry when you view it at full size, but wouldn't it be more constructive to post a cleaner version of the image instead of upload a new one which only shows their faces? Not to mention the color is distorted since it's from a video screen. Please try to calm down, and realize when you're wrong. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 22:39, 3 August 2012 (UTC)
No, when users "edit" it gets reverted, I've seen the complaints. All I did was change some pictures to make them better. I didn't vandalize any writing or anything. I simply retaliated what YOU said to me that was "rude & disrespectful" when you respect me, you'll get the same in return. Haven't you ever heard that in your life? my gosh. My pictures looked better and were shown in a better light. While yours are little with poor quality. Yet you dare say mine are blurry & grotesque. I'm not wrong, you are. & always will be. Airbeats (talk) 02:11, 4 August 2012 (UTC)
- Regardless of how you feel about the situation between yourself and Jo the Marten, your attitude regarding the matter is unacceptable. Jo was not only making correct and civil points that you refused to acknowledge, but you accused her of being "rude and disrespectful" where-as it is clearly you that have crossed this line. Your attitude in this subject, and overall, has been less than acceptable and I highly advise you to be more open to constructive criticism and don't yell at the people trying to help you. Your images were definitely below our standards of quality, but you argued they weren't. We are all working together to make the site the best it can be. We would have no reason to lie and degrade your photo if it was better. It isn't about you, it's about the site. -- MAGNEDETH 03:08, 4 August 2012 (UTC)
His points were not correct & civil, they were incorrect & uncivil. I highly advise you not to intervene in conversations because you're messing up my page. Fact of the matter is, don't degrade my pictures. Instead of using encouraging advice you said my pictures were egregious and that's officially pulling the trigger. Who's yelling? I'm not yelling. I'll keep arguing that they aren't. Me more open to constructive criticism? you're the one who should be more open to it STOP saying it's just me. This site is obviously not better if everything keeps being reverted. Something that should really be added as a foot-note when users wanna sign up here.Airbeats (talk) 03:24, 7 August 2012 (UTC)