From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, ALEXALEX12345!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
21:11, 26 September 2012 (UTC)
Sun and Moon series in Greece
Hello there! Could you tell me on which station the new series is aired? --Raltseye prata med mej 07:32, 1 April 2018 (UTC)
- They were made available on netflix today. ALEXALEX12345 (talk) 13:23, 1 April 2018 (UTC)
- Okay, thanks! --Raltseye prata med mej 14:22, 1 April 2018 (UTC)
Hello there! Thank you for adding the Greek episode names, but please note that the name after the
| should be a translation of the Greek name and not the English episode title. --Raltseye prata med mej 00:41, 2 April 2018 (UTC)