From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Hello and Welcome to my Userpage.
Abandon sanity all ye who enter here!
As you may have already gathered, guessed, surmised or otherwise deduced my name is Beligaronia. This is not in fact my real name. It is in fact a cunningly created pseudonym designed to shield my true identity from people who would otherwise mispronounce it. (It is in fact harder to pronounce, correctly at least, than Beligaronia)
- Trivia is not trivial unless it is incorrect. Therefore I will not delete trivia from articles, but take the view that while it is here it should be spelled correctly and make sense. Admins may relax however, as this does not mean I will fight for a piece of trivial trivia or even add any of my own, I just will not delete it myself, unless of course it is incorrect. Nor am I advocating that others should add trivial trivia. It WILL be deleted, just not by me, although it will be spell checked should I find it before a more dedicated user deletes it.
- I practice blatant hypocrisy. Anyone noticing me doing this will of course feel free to correct me.
- I personally believe that American English is an abomination but have bowed to the will of the almighty consensus and will generally attempt to correct my natural impulses when editing.
- Small doses of socially acceptable insanity are essential to good health. In the case of those suffering from what society terms "being slightly nuts" this advice may be reversed and one should practice small doses of sanity each day. Also essential is the avoidance of small hens during the square-dance season.
Just thought you'd like to know that I believe I exist. (I also believe I exist on Wikipedia and the Discworld & Terry Pratchett Wiki, as Beligaronia and Beligaronia respectively.)
This does not mean you should.
You can, but it's completely up to you.
I mean all you have is this wiki's word that I even edited this. Or you can just take it on good faith. It doesn't really matter which one, Christianity, Islam, Buddhism they're all jolly good faiths.
If you believe in me clap your hands. (It won't do anything but you can feel you're making a difference.) Admittedly no one else will know, except me (if I exist) or possibly not if I am being tailed by ducks, but you will and you are all that really matters. (Except me).
All in all it's been fun writing at you. If you think I'm real put something on my talk page. Chocolate for preference but a message will do fine. If you don't then explain why on my talk page or put chocolate.
But don't think a message on my page proves you exist. It gives evidence to that effect but doesn't prove anything.
Thank you and I hope you have a slightly crazier day. Oh and you should know that there is a duck reading over your shoulder. Or mine. One of the three, but what's a shoulder between friends, when all the bricks are added up.
See ya :P
As well as being hard to stop spelling these fiendish fruit have baffled the scientific community for years. They are actually fish! Really vicious fish who will kill swimmers as soon as look at them. The thing that fooled scientists was that they only kill swimmers who are far from water, up trees mostly, where they live in schools or "bunches". This incredibly cunning fish menace must be eradicated before they become bolder and start attacking non-swimmers. Are you safe?
This user is insane. Bob agrees too. So would the angels and demons but currently they are engaged in a turf war over who gets his left shoulder. His hobbies include running way fom the funny men who think he is a butterfly and chasing the pink elephants that live in his flower bed. They put him in a bouncy room that he doesn't have to share with the other kids. But he can't practise tying his shoes. This is bad as he feels he is on the brink of a breakthrough.
Thought for the time being
Thought for the time being.
Two wrongs don't make a right but two Wrights make an aeroplane.
Two wrongs don't make a right but two rights make a U-turn, two U-turns make a circle, two circles make a figure of 8, two figures of 8 make a butterfly. And although Butterflies are pretty we won't go any further.
"Many are those who would sell a silvered donkey for the worth of a gilded mule"
-Extract from that what you will!
- "Insanity runs away from my family"
- "Families are like fruitcake mostly sweet with a few nuts" (We all like fruitcake; it is yum)
- "I told you I was sick!" (Spike Milligan's tombstone, but is written in Gaelic after objections from the church officials)
- "Hello, have you heard the good word? It's marmalade!"
- "If you don't go to other people's funerals they certainly won't come to yours!"-Dark Lord Trombonator (I'll get you for this!)
- "If you go to other people's funerals they will be sure come to yours!"
- "Insanity beckons"
- "Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."
- "Blessed are the cheese makers" (But he's really referring to all makers of dairy products)
- "Do unto otters as you would have otters do unto you" (This works!)
- "I think therefore I'll have another..."
- "Come to the dark-side, we have cookies!"
Things I Would Like to See
- Team Rocket win for once! Failing this it would be nice of them to show some indications of their apparent imperviousness to death or dismemberment by normal means. By now they should be able to shrug off a Thunderbolt with barely a twinge.
- Team Rocket be sensible and set up a political wing "Rockets for Responsible Parenting". Because, let's face facts, if 10 year-olds were prevented from leaving home Team Rocket would be much more successful. They have shown, time and time again, that stealing from adults is easy and only fails when a small child appears (with a plot shield the size of Belgium).
- An anime special devoted to the exposition of how Team Rocket have escaped their end of episode predicaments every time. They have avoided angry Aerodactyl, fled Farfetch'd and got away from grouchy Gyarados, but all off screen!
If you read this far you deserve some kind of medal. Either that or you are due for the funny farm yourself. It will be nice to have visitors. I am in room two thousand and pineapple.