A notice if you have enabled 2-factor-authentication (2FA) on your account!
If you set up 2FA on your account, we would like to ask you to please log out and attempt to log back in.
If you do not receive a prompt for your 2FA code, please send an email to technical[at]bulbagarden[dot]net containing your username and the approximate time/date you enabled it.
This will help us identify the root of the issues with the 2FA system. Thank you in advance for your help!
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
- Moves marked with an asterisk (*) must be chain bred onto Missingno. in Generation VIII
- Moves marked with a double dagger (‡) can only be bred from a Pokémon who learned the move in an earlier generation.
- Moves marked with a superscript game abbreviation can only be bred onto Missingno. in that game.
- Bold indicates a move that gets STAB when used by Missingno.
- Italic indicates a move that gets STAB only when used by an evolution of Missingno.
- Click on the generation numbers at the top to see Egg moves from other generations