From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
- Moves marked with an asterisk (*) must be chain bred onto Missingno. in Generation V
- Moves marked with a double dagger (‡) can only be bred from a Pokémon who learned the move in an earlier generation.
- Moves marked with a superscript game abbreviation can only be bred onto Missingno. in that game.
- Bold indicates a move that gets STAB when used by Missingno.
- Italic indicates a move that gets STAB only when used by an evolution of Missingno.