We're happy to announce that our email system is back online!
If you were previously unable to verify an email address or reset your password, we ask that you try again. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don't see anything in your inbox!
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.Jump to navigationJump to search
- Moves marked with an asterisk (*) must be chain bred onto Missingno. in Generation VI
- Moves marked with a double dagger (‡) can only be bred from a Pokémon who learned the move in an earlier generation.
- Moves marked with a superscript game abbreviation can only be bred onto Missingno. in that game.
- Bold indicates a move that gets STAB when used by Missingno.
- Italic indicates a move that gets STAB only when used by an evolution of Missingno.
- Click on the generation numbers at the top to see Egg moves from other generations