Tubeline Bridge draws inspiration from the Forth Bridge.
The source is Nintendo Dream vol.204.Sawamular101 00:48, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
"lead Pokémon" is a little vague
The original name of the gang was "The Black Empoleon". When the name is changed to the "lead Pokémon", does this mean your starter, or does this mean the first Pokémon in your party? Also, does a nickname affect this at all? --☆FiMbUlWiNtEr2O|2☆ 01:10, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
- The Pokemon first in your party. And no, nickname has no effect. I beat him with my Majora, but they renamed themselves the "Black Stunfisk". XVuvuzela2010X 01:14, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
Another thing that's a little vague. Does he get impressed and rename it every Friday, or just the one time? PLA 17:03, 1 May 2011 (UTC)
- He doesn't seem to rematch at all, so just the one time. Bluesun 17:35, 1 May 2011 (UTC)
- He can be rematched every Friday; the name starts out as what you set it to last time, and it changes again once you beat him again. —Minimiscience 17:59, 1 May 2011 (UTC)
The "Black Stunfisk" or whatever they are should have a separate page, in my opinion. If we all agree on this, the only problem would be the name. "Black Empoleon" is the default, so we'd most likely put that as the name, as opposed to "Black Sawk" or "Black Basculin" or whatever they decide to be. EvilKirikizan 00:03, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- What's the point? They start off as the Black Empoleon, change their name to that of your lead Pokémon after you battle them, then leave forever. What more is there to add? Blazios 00:14, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
- Tested. He changes their name to the Black Empoleons. XD Quite the name change! ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 12:26, 30 May 2011 (UTC)
I wanna add Wailord (Dragons Exalted 26) in related cards, but I don't know about the right template usage to do it, could you do it instead of me please ?