Talk:Theme Deck (TCG)
First: I hope I'm not doing something wrong; I'm a wiki newbie.
Second: The new Epic decks should be put up here.
That's true. Punkrockrevel 08:31, 17 August 2007 (UTC)
Update explanation and To Do List
To prevent someone from having a heart attack over all the Japanese exclusive deck data that was added, much of the data was already here and some was on the Pokémon Trading Card Game page, where it clearly did not belong. It was after looking at the somewhat randomness of the then Japanese exclusive deck categorizations and after getting feedback from User:Maverick Nate on the subject, I now believe the Japanese exclusive decks are now sorted correctly both by category designation under Category:Decks and on this Theme Deck page.
To Do List:
- There still may be a few miss labeled decks that slipped through the cracks but I believe I have caught them all,
- Any Japanese exclusive decks that I added still need the deck symbols and energy type symbols added, which is a great majority of the decks at this point,
- I still need to audit the Half Deck page verses the now more up-to-date data found on this Theme Deck page, and
- I intend to create separate pages for the various Japanese exclusive deck types (using the Half Deck page as a template) so as to cut the Theme Deck page back down to a reasonable size -- I just temporarily needed a single location on which to organize.
- Note to self on #4: all newly created pages should capitalize the word "Deck" or "Kit" in the file name/page title, unlike "deck" used on the "Half deck (TCG)" page.
I'm creating this To Do List because I greatly underestimated how much time it would take just to organize all the information. After spending several straight days wrangling all these decks, I need a short break from Japanese exclusive decks. --Marlofkark (talk) 14:31, 19 January 2015 (UTC)