I think I'm going to delete the Rivals section on this page. I really don't think it's necessary. We can find out about his rivals on their own pages. I've also fixed up the article to somewhat include Solidad. If you guys want to put it back, just revert my edits. - Kenji Girl
- Yeah, I mentioned the same question on Drew's Flygon's talk page. The other administrators don't think it's enough proof under the possibility that he could of raised "someone else's Vibrava". --ケンジのガール 05:37, 13 October 2008 (UTC)
Why is his hometown LaRousse city?And when does it say in the anime, that he is fron there?
- They mention Drew's from LaRousse City sometime during the Kanto Grand Festival. And I don't think a reason is exactly required to allow a character from the main anime series to hail from a location featured in a movie. --Shiningpikablu252 15:51, 8 June 2009 (UTC)
If I may
Drew's Absol was way more notable than his Masquerain is. He used Absol in the Kanto Grand Festival semi-finals against May. What exactly did Masquerain do? If you want to get rid of Absol, you should get rid of Masquerain too. --ケンジのガール 23:37, 25 June 2009 (UTC)
- He wasn't born there. He was a trainer. He was traveling through the area...--PsychicRider☮ 23:26, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Why did you delete those pages with drew's pokemon. Each pokemon had a significant role. by User:Mihail.
At least we can put a template at each pokemon besides drew's roserade???
So who was The voice actor for Drew for the unbeatable lightness of seeing, if Bill Rogers stopped playing his part then, as shown by the V A's page? Orcalapras 17:41, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
- It states that he stopped playing him as of that episode, not before. Though... that was Drew's last speaking appearance anyway. No other person has voiced him sense. --ケンジのガール 22:39, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
- Well... Bill Rogers' page said he voiced Drew as of AG 186, which is the episode before the unbeatable lightness of seeing. Orcalapras 22:51, 4 September 2011 (UTC)
I find this pic from Ash & Pikachu manga in google images and author says it would be Drew. Anyone confirm this? Deserves to be mentioned in the page's character?
--Hikaru Wazana 20:58 - 30 March 2012 (UTC)
- Anyone??--Hikaru Wazana 20:58 - 30 April 2012 (UTC)
Is Drew based on an Ace trainer
The male Hoenn Ace Trainers have green hair and eyes that are similar to drew from the Pokemon anime. Do you guys think that drew could actually be based off this trainer class? If yes, do you think its worth adding to this page?