Can anybody explain Blaine's drastic image change? Punkrockrevel 07:22, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
- It's explained in the article. -Lord Hyren 01:20, 25 June 2008 (UTC)
About the image - we don't have a sprite of him from Red and Green (the sprite without the mustache, shades, and labcoat). This should be a priority for the Blaine article. Satosuke 16:29, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Alright, I'll have to do it then. (whips out translated Green rom).Satosuke 16:43, 19 October 2008 (UTC)
- Woops! I forgot about it. I'll get back to it sometime this summer. I'm not to far within Green, but I'll pick it back up.Satosuke 08:53, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
Could Blaine's cane which is based on a question mark be based on the umbrella from here http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC7KQ-GdgbecyA0NGhzUj2YAcXq7Hr_ShI8F3mQ-cUlab3qp_WHA (Doctor Who) or the Riddler's cane http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLJuLnLJFBfsFdAJ40ElVeTgK-4K7N1vbLN-JeXg1XiRXEscmnJA Don't Hug Lucario! 17:21, 25 September 2011 (UTC)
- It's explained on this page.--電禅Den Zen 14:09, 21 January 2012 (UTC)
- It's worth noting that that featured article system is outdated and somewhat defunct since the main page redesign. The pages still exist because it hasn't yet been decided what we are going to do with it. (get rid of it entirely, feature them somewhere, rename it and not feature them, and so on and so forth.) Werdnae (talk) 04:52, 22 January 2012 (UTC)
In the Trivia is "Blaine is the only Gym Leader to have a Gym in two different locations.". Is this still considered to be correct? Technically Elesa relocated her Gym in Black 2/White 2, but it's still in the same town. (And same part of town, she built it next to her original Gym.) Figured I'd leave it up to someone else to decide whether or not this counts. RiverShock (talk) 12:48, 28 October 2012 (UTC)
An interesting line from Pokémon Masters
There is an interesting line of dialogue from Blaine in Pokémon Masters:
There is a facility called the Pokémon Research Lab on Cinnabar Island.
They research very interesting things, such as Pokémon Evolution and legends.
Rearranging genes is a practical way to explore the infinite possibilities of Pokémon.
That’s some difficult stuff, but the researchers at the lab all believe that they’re doing the right thing.
Back in the day, Fuji and I toiled to unlock those secrets, too...
And what we birthed... Well, we thought it was a symbol of the true potential of Pokémon at the time.
It indicates how Blaine was a researcher working with Dr. Fuji and even gives a suggestion about their possible involvement in the creation of Mewtwo. However, considering the status of Pokémon Masters as spin-off game, I'm not sure if and where this information should be added.--Mister Wu (talk) 02:49, 10 November 2019 (UTC)