After I defeated Serena in Kiloude City, she told me that Professor Sycamore was waiting for me in Anistar city. When I got there, he told me more about the Mega Ring & Mega Stones. Should I add a portion here showing what I found?--Darkmaster (talk) 01:55, 26 October 2013 (UTC)
- Should it be mentioned within the article that the theme for Anistar City is (as far as I can tell) made--up completely of synthesised clock sounds, i.e. ticking, bells, and a cuckoo clock 'cuckooing', most likely to reference the sun dial?--ShinyPatch (talk) 12:14, 27 October 2013 (UTC)
- The game uses the time set on your 3DS, not the actual time. Did you perhaps forget to set your 3DS back an hour when DST ended on November 3? —Minimiscience (talk) 06:02, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
- That's exactly what it is. The 3DS doesn't automatically change for DST, and if you change your time now, it will stop all time based events in the game for a day. So personally, I just keep in mind that it's 7 to 8 for now rather than mess with my 3DS clock. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 07:57, 24 December 2013 (UTC)
- You can keep finding all of them that are in your respective game, just only during the timespan when its active. General stone locations are in Mega Stones, specific locations are in whichever location page that the stone resides in. ShadyCharacter (talk) 22:09, 2 January 2014 (UTC)
I don't know whether it's worth noting but I visited Anistar today a little past 9PM and it was snowing, but it soon stopped (without me leaving the area or anything)So I guess weather within towns and cities change on their own accord? And I guess they're dependant on where you live because it's like winter here and I've noticed in a lot of towns (not just like Snowbelle City) that I can see my breath if I stand still or run around --Ben7229 (talk) 21:14, 19 November 2013 (UTC)
If you go to the broken castle where you battle Serena/Calem and look out as far down to the right as you can, you can see a body of water that looks like it has a town on top of it. Does anyone else think that it could be Anistar City? It's really the only thing that I can think of, and aside from the missing sundial, it's pretty spot on.
In the Anistar Pokemon Center, there is a Hex Maniac who stands next to the book case in front of the Poke-Mart. If you talk to her at different times of day, she gives you various TMs. This seems like it's worth mentioning. Luprand (talk) 01:11, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
- She is, in the items section. Glik (talk) 01:22, 22 January 2014 (UTC)
A punk girl comments this about the Sundial:
"Some people call out-of-place artifacts like this OOPart. This might have been made with the mysterious power of Pokémon."
OOPart sounds like Hoopa, and the ring on the face of the Sundial looks like one of Hoopa's rings. The Sundial is also supposedly from space, which is roughly connected to Hoopa's space/time-travelling abilities. The punk girl could be referring directly to Hoopa when she says "This might have been made wuth the mysterious power of Pokémon."
This is all just speculation, but I think there might be some merit to it. Maybe it'll be explored in Pokémon Z? Scribbl 11:15, 20 March 2015 (UTC)