From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
Satoshi Nohara (Japanese: 野原悟史) is a programmer and script designer who worked on Game Freak during Generations III and IV. He occasionally composed music and sound effects for games. His work is featured in Pokémon Platinum and in Drill Dozer.
- Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire (2002) - Programmer, Script Designer
- Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen (2004) - Programmer, Script Designer
- Pokémon Emerald (2004) - Programmer, Script Designer
- Drill Dozer (2005) - Music & Sound Effect, Programming, Voice
- Pokémon Diamond and Pearl (2006) - Programmer, Sound Effects, Script Designer
- Pokémon Platinum (2008) - Programming, Music Composition, Sound Effects, Script Design
- Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver (2009) - Programming Support & System Programming, Sound Effects