From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Collected in
|| Vol. 3
| Chapter number
This is the 20th round of the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Zinnia reveals that the Lorekeeper's will not survive the mission to ride Rayquaza into space.
- Red, Green, Giovanni, Blaise, and Amber arrive to help.
- Giovanni reveals he is in possession of a Key Stone, while Blaise and Amber are revealed to have taken their Leaders' Key Stones and Mega-Evolving Pokémon.
- By using Mega Evolution, Giovanni reveals that the meteoroid may be housing a Pokémon inside of it.
- The Hoenn Gym Leaders, Elite Four, Frontier Brains, and scientific minds come to assist in stopping the meteoroid.
- Emerald contacts the Johto Pokédex holders to ask for assistance from Kanto and Johto.
- Gold reveals that Norman is safe with him and the others.
- Ruby introduces Sapphire to the Elder, who gives them a Gardevoirite for Rara and a Galladite for Kirly.
- Steven gives Zinnia a jar of Key Stones that used to belong to Aster that were taken from the Embedded Tower.
- Steven reveals that his Key Stone was given to him from Gurkinn.
- Zinnia collapses from her injuries.
- When Ruby wonders who should go on Rayquaza, Sapphire asks if he's going to back to his old ways.
- Wallace, Juan, Tate, Liza, and Lisia arrive at Sootopolis.
- When Sapphire sees Ruby talking to Lisia, she assumes Ruby is flirting and leaves in a huff.
- Ruby attempts to explain himself, but Sapphire attacks by Mega Evolving Kirly, forcing Ruby to Mega Evolve Rara to defend himself.
- Ruby tells Sapphire that he wishes to become Lorekeeper and stop the meteoroid together with her.
- Professor Cozmo discovers that the meteoroid is the same as the Grand Meteor shard he found four years ago.
- One of Professor Cozmo's assistants decides to name the meteoroid Grand Meteor Delta.
- Ruby and Sapphire tell Zinnia about their plan to take over as Lorekeeper, which the latter reluctantly accepts.
- Later, Emerald and the Trick Master tell Ruby and Sapphire that the Magma and Aqua Suits are finished, only to find the two in Contest Costumes.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|| Spoilers end here.
- The first half of this round was released on August 2, 2016 and the second half was released on August 16, 2016.