From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Omega Alpha Adventure 15
| Collected in
|| Vol. 3
| Chapter number
Omega Alpha Adventure 15 (Japanese: EPISODE 15 Episode 15) is the 15th round of the Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire chapter of the Pokémon Adventures manga.
|| This plot summary is incomplete.|
Please feel free to edit this plot summary to add missing sections and complete it.
- Ruby and Norman arrive at the old Pokémon Association building.
- Norman reveals that the operation to capture and study Rayquaza was funded by the House of Berlitz.
- Norman uncovers footage of the operation to capture Rayquaza, which was headed by Mr. Stone.
- In the footage, Mr. Stone leads a group of men to the Embedded Tower, where Rayquaza was located at the time.
- Rayquaza appears and begins attacking the men, but Ruby notices a person standing on top of Rayquaza's head that causes it to Mega Evolve.
- Norman reveals that he was given the Green Orb core from Emerald and uses a machine to change its color to jade and increases its power to control Rayquaza.
- Rayquaza appears outside of the facility and begins feeding on meteoroid shards that have fallen into Johto.
- Ruby and Norman attempt to battle Rayquaza in order to capture it, but Ruby gets captured.
- Ruby uses the scroll to teach Rayquaza Dragon Ascent, but is unsure if it worked.
- Ruby reveals that he plans on destroying the meteoroid with Sapphire.
- For a list of all major events in the Pokémon Adventures manga, please see the timeline of events.
|| Spoilers end here.