Marcellus "Marc" Swint is an American voice actor for the English dub of the Pokémon anime.
Swint was born on June 18, 1987, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. As an adult, he became a voice actor and worked on a number of English-dubbed versions of Japanese anime series, as well as video games. Starting in 2017, he voiced Kiawe in Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon of the Pokémon anime.
- Sawyer's Aegislash
- Kahili's Toucannon (Touckey)
- Toucannon (anime)
- Guzzlord (Ultra Ruin)
- Guzzlord (Manalo Stadium)
Other non-Pokémon roles
- Mason (Mass Effect: Paragon Lost)
- Barclay (Mobile Suit Gundam Thunderbolt: Bandit Flower)
- Soundwave (Transformers: Cyberverse)
- Satoshi Ichinokura (THE FIRST SLAM DUNK)
|This article is part of Project VA, a Bulbapedia project that aims to write comprehensive articles on each voice actor of the Pokémon anime.|