From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Curious Medicine
| Strange Medicine
| Generation VIII
| When the Pokémon enters a battle, it scatters medicine from its shell, which removes all stat changes from allies.
Curious Medicine (Japanese: きみょうなくすり Strange Medicine) is an Ability introduced in Generation VIII. It is the signature Ability of Galarian Slowking.
When a Pokémon with this Ability enters the battle, stat stages of ally Pokémon are reset to 0.
Pokémon with Curious Medicine
|| First Ability
|| Second Ability
|| Hidden Ability
|| Curious Medicine
|| Own Tempo
| Please note that this is only 100% accurate to Generation VIII games.
- For Generation III games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation IV or later and Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation IV games, ignore Hidden Abilities.
- For Generation V games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VI or later.
- For Generation VI games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VII or later.
- For Generation VII games, ignore Abilities introduced in Generation VIII or later.
In other languages