From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
The 2014-15 Standard format of the Pokémon Trading Card Game, formerly called the Modified format, is one of two formats (Standard and Expanded starting with the 2014-15 season) used for Play! Pokémon organized play and in most sanctioned tournaments worldwide from September 2014 to September 2015. It is also used in the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online.
The 2014-15 Standard format was announced on July 22, 2014, rotating out the Black & White—Next Destinies, Black & White—Dark Explorers, Black & White—Dragons Exalted, and Black & White—Dragon Vault expansions.
- North America and Europe: September 3, 2014 to September 1, 2015
- 2014 Battle Roads Autumn
- 2014-2015 City Championships
- 2014-2015 State/Province/Territory Championships
- 2014-2015 Regional Championships (U.S. & Canada)
- 2015 Battle Roads Spring
- 2015 National Championships
- 2015 World Championships