How is this?
- Both Yancy and Curtis share their screen name with a minor character from the Pokémon anime. Yancy shares her screen name, Nancy, with a character from The Evolutionary War!; Curtis shares his Japanese screen name, Tenma with a character from The Big Balloon Blow-Up.
I think it's a little bit too contrived, especially since they only share either their English screen name or their Japanese screen name. Maybe it could simply be shortened to this:
- Yancy shares her screen name, Nancy, with a minor character from the Pokémon anime from The Evolutionary War!.
Okay I know we can call her randomly in the areas that she calls us but if we can't call her? Do we have to soft/hard reset the game or just leave the place and come back? Also what's the chance of calling her in one area during one visit? Also do we have the options to call her in that particular spot? Or the whole route entirely? Flygonfanno1 (talk) 05:14, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
- You have to hunt for the location that she's in after meeting her for the first time. She's in one of the 15 locations; it can be soft-reset; however, you can't "leave the place and come back" because the location is set then. As for the locations, it does not have to be the specific spot but you have to call her in that location. ht14 05:17, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
EDIT: Okay called her one time in the Nimbasa City, now I've to leave the the city and come back to call her in the same spot again or the tile is reset automatically, so I can continue hinting for the spot there? Flygonfanno1 (talk) 05:25, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
- Say you called at Nimbasa City... unless that location shows that you can call her twice (i.e. her name is there again), you'll need to search for her in the other 14 locations. ht14 05:28, 24 November 2012 (UTC)
What is wrong?
- Same happened here: do I have to defeat the Elite Four after the 51 calls?--CiaobyDany (talk) 21:15, 22 December 2012 (UTC)
She says "Hi, I'm Na-sorry, Yancy." What is her real name?TeamPlasmaN1212 22:23, 25 November 2012 (UTC)