From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Wartortle008!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Hi, I appreciate you trying to help Bulbapedia, but these edits of yours aren't relevant enough and are way too specific. The overall reason for trivia sections are to pinpoint interesting bits of information, we know that, but not everything is interesting. Especially when it comes to a Pokémon's name being the only one of a specific type. You'll learn better about what should and shouldn't be added in the trivia section as per a trivia policy that is being proposed right now. For now, I would appreciate it if you diverted your efforts to another area instead of adding that kind of trivia. Thank you. Masatoshitalk 20:11, 16 March 2013 (UTC)
- Seriously, stop. The trivia you add is so weird that I'm not event sure if you are serious.--電禅Den Zen 15:43, 18 March 2013 (UTC)