Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, TeamPlasmaN1212!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Delete- and thanks
Thank you, Galm for technically creating my talk page. Can I delete that box you put in? TeamPlasmaN1212 (talk) 20:20, 29 July 2012 (UTC)
- Sorry to poke my head in but, removing comments including the welcome box is not allowed due to our talk page policy. --Pokemaster97 20:21, 29 July 2012 (UTC)
My official talk page starts here. TeamPlasmaN1212 (talk) 19:45, 6 August 2012 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than one edit per day and make sure you contribute to our mainspace more than your userspace. This policy was instated to promote people helping out in the mainspace, and also to control strain on our server. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! ----Pokemaster97 20:39, 6 August 2012 (UTC)
Your signature is currently in violation of our signature policy. Your signature must reflect your username in some way and yours does not. Please change your signature to more closely reflect your username. Thank you. --Pokemaster97 03:15, 25 November 2012 (UTC) Done. TeamPlasmaN1212 22:21, 25 November 2012 (UTC)
Responding to sections over six months old, especially those that have been resolved, is a violation of the above policy. Instead of restoring your comment and demanding an answer, you should check the history of the talk page. The summary of the first revert will likely inform you why the question was removed as well as answer your inquiry. - Kogoro - Talk to me - 04:39, 15 December 2012 (UTC)
Never create an empty article. While it was not technically empty, it lacked several things:
- It lacked any useful categorization.
- It lacked any navigation templates.
- It lacked any useful links.
- It lacked any commas.
Ok. I didn't even know there was a rule against it! TeamPlasmaN1212 02:53, 13 January 2013 (UTC)
- There isn't explicitly a rule against it, but we'd rather have a late article with content rather than an early empty page. By the way, my last rule, the lack of a comma, isn't a rule either. But really, most good article have at least on comma, don't they? Also, please indent your comments with a colon (:), as it makes it easier to read. --Abcboy (talk) 03:16, 13 January 2013 (UTC)