Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Stinkfly3!|
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
- Sorry, but I REALLY was to edit my userspace. Stinkfly3 --Field the Torterra will always be my favorite! 02:08, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
- So you're making many pointless edits so that you can edit your userspace? That is not how it works. If you continue to purposely make unproductive edits to build up your edit count so that you can edit your userspace, your userspace rights may be taken away. If you want to help out, try stubs or Special:WantedPages. Also, please keep comments on the same talk page. --SnorlaxMonster 02:12, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
A few things
Hi Stinkfly, there's a couple of things that should should know about how things work around here:
- Talk pages are for Bulbapedia-related discussion only. If you want to leave a message like this, email the user instead.
- Your signature must reflect your username. Please change it so that "Stinkfly3" is represented somehow. Thanks! たかはりい 02:13, 24 December 2010 (UTC)
Hi. I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot recently. Please don't do it any more, though. Bulbapedia's Userspace policy restricts the amount you can edit your userpage: no more than three edits per day. This policy was instated to prevent strain on our server, and also to promote people helping out in the mainspace. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, after all, so help us out by contributing to some articles before coming back to your personal userpage. The more often you edit in the mainspace, the more you will be allowed to edit your userpage. Thanks! ----無限の知性 ◎ ＤＥＮＮＯＵ◆ＺＥＮＳＨＩ 20:40, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
It's only my userpage. Stinkfly3 --Field the Torterra will always be my favorite! 20:41, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
- Yes. It's your userpage. Click the link in that message and read the policy page. Your ability to edit your userpage can and will be taken away if you edit it too much. Bulbapedia is an Encyclopedia, not a social networking site. As a consequence, you are expected to edit the mainspace (actual articles) and improve the encyclopedia more than you edit your userpage. Werdnae (talk) 20:58, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
Talk Page Comments
Removing talk page comments, including the initial welcome template, is prohibited per Bulbapedia's talk page policy. Please do not remove any comments in the future. If you wish to clean old comments away, you should archive your talk page instead. Thank you! ----無限の知性 ◎ ＤＥＮＮＯＵ◆ＺＥＮＳＨＩ 21:07, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
- I was just about to post the same thing, :L Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 21:09, 10 January 2011 (UTC)
Linking to pages that don't exist
Hi Stinkfly3. I notice that you are often linking to pages that don't exist on your userpage. Please do not do this, as it causes our software to put these pagenames on a list of neeed articles. As we don't need articles about the nicknames you gave to your Pokémon in Diamond and/or Black, I request that you leave the "nick" fields that PsychicRider put on your page. This is the correct way to display nicknames. Thank you. —darklordtrom 06:48, 17 February 2011 (UTC)