From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
|Welcome to Bulbapedia, Skystar!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- A list of administrators that you can contact in case of a problem can be found here.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~), or by using the "Your signature with a timestamp" () button at the top of the edit window.
- To upload images, please use the Bulbagarden Archives. To activate your account at the Archives, please login there using the same username and password you use here on Bulbapedia. This may also be used to activate an account at Bulbanews.
- If you wish to make a page for a character you made up, please do so at User:Skystar/Name.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here! --Bulbapedian
01:29, 11 January 2009 (UTC)
I noticed you have been editing the
User: namespace a lot today. You may not be aware of this, but Bulbapedia has a Userspace policy that asks users to try and minimize the number of Userspace edits they make in a short period of time. Instead of making multiple edits, why not use the Preview button (Alt + Shift + P) located right next to the edit button to look at your page and see how it is coming? That way, your page can look great while staying within the required amount of edits. Just wait until tomorrow, ok? Thanks! --- Kogoro | Talk to me - 19:31, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
Oh Sorry about that! I didn't realize there was a limit. Must of missed it! Anyway thanks!--Skystar 19:42, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
That seems appropriate. Go ahead. Do you know how to upload to the archives? MaverickNate 03:35, 13 January 2010 (UTC)
- Your images are great. Keep it up. Feel free to add that image. And you can add that image to the Static page as well. =] MaverickNate 02:04, 15 January 2010 (UTC)
No fanfics here. If you want to do so, go instead to our forums. Thanks. ht14 01:25, 25 January 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry! Completely forgot! I'll delete my characters now. - unsigned comment from Skystar (talk • contribs)