The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Silverthehedgehog!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
- What do you mean by I don't know'?!?!? If you just randomly editted a page and put in false info, that's called vandalism. Now stop. --Theryguy512 11:52, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- Look, Storm, improve your spelling. Holy crap, you spelled example with a g. TTEchidna 04:39, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- Copy/paste only gets you so far. Eventually, you need to learn it. Otherwise, well, jeez, you're stuck looking at a dictionary every ten seconds. TTEchidna 19:51, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
3 THINGS 1 THANKS I GEUSS 2I WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP ME MAKE A SITETHING OR ILL KEEP ON "vandalising" sites 3STOP ERASING STUFF I PUT ON SITES. - unsigned comment from Silverthehedgehog (talk • contribs) ILL BE WATING - unsigned comment from Silverthehedgehog (talk • contribs)
- What the heck is this about. Are you holding us randsom. YOu do realized you can be blockd right. C Isfor Cookie
What are you talking about??You are in no postion to threaten us, nor do you have any authority over us. You're just another vandal the administrators could block/ban.Garrison12795 23:16, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- Oh noes, an internet terrorist. Well, I'm sorry, but you're on the wrong end of the internet hate machine. My Generation V page is neither about my predictions of what the names will be nor a forum for you to put your opinion. Besides, Team Speed? What do you think Game Freak is, uncreative? What, are they rivals with Team Ecstasy? Anonymous 02:43, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
Dude, chill out. And I've been here for almost a year now. I know how to edit, and I don't want to be told what to do by a user who has only been here for a week. --Theryguy512 02:14, 6 March 2008 (UTC)