Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Silverthehedgehog!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
- What do you mean by I don't know'?!?!? If you just randomly editted a page and put in false info, that's called vandalism. Now stop. --Theryguy512 11:52, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- Look, Storm, improve your spelling. Holy crap, you spelled example with a g. TTEchidna 04:39, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- Copy/paste only gets you so far. Eventually, you need to learn it. Otherwise, well, jeez, you're stuck looking at a dictionary every ten seconds. TTEchidna 19:51, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
3 THINGS 1 THANKS I GEUSS 2I WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP ME MAKE A SITETHING OR ILL KEEP ON "vandalising" sites 3STOP ERASING STUFF I PUT ON SITES. - unsigned comment from Silverthehedgehog (talk • contribs) ILL BE WATING - unsigned comment from Silverthehedgehog (talk • contribs)
- What the heck is this about. Are you holding us randsom. YOu do realized you can be blockd right. C Isfor Cookie
What are you talking about??You are in no postion to threaten us, nor do you have any authority over us. You're just another vandal the administrators could block/ban.Garrison12795 23:16, 5 March 2008 (UTC)
- Oh noes, an internet terrorist. Well, I'm sorry, but you're on the wrong end of the internet hate machine. My Generation V page is neither about my predictions of what the names will be nor a forum for you to put your opinion. Besides, Team Speed? What do you think Game Freak is, uncreative? What, are they rivals with Team Ecstasy? Anonymous 02:43, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
Dude, chill out. And I've been here for almost a year now. I know how to edit, and I don't want to be told what to do by a user who has only been here for a week. --Theryguy512 02:14, 6 March 2008 (UTC)