YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, Crystallucario!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact if there is a problem can be found here.
I knew what a sig was I was asking how to make one... CrystalLucario 13:13, 25 February 2008 (UTC)
What about you
Lucario :D CrystalLucario 11:39, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
Give ur self some space geez.CrystalLucario 12:18, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
Black or red... (and to the image no thanks) CrystalLucario 22:42, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
Sure! CrystalLucario 23:00, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
NOW DON'T USE IT YET!
Great! CrystalLucario 23:10, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
Now basically the directions couldn't be any more laid out than this
- At the top of your page, you will see your username, your talk, your preferences, your watchlist...
- Click my preferences
- Somewhere, you will see Nickname
- MAKE SURE THAT THE RAW SIGNATURES BOX HAS A CHECKMARK IN IT
- Now in the box, copy and paste this into it.
- Save it
- Now, all you have to do to show your sig is to type ~~~~
If you wish to edit your sig, do it here
TESTING! Crystal Lucario 23:52, 26 February 2008 (UTC) Looks awesome
List? Crystal Lucario 11:39, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
:|...oh... Crystal Lucario 12:04, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
- It's Pokemaniac102
- CRYSTAL LUCARIO!!! I will fix it myself. There can't be spaces after /'s
[[User:Crystallucario/ Pokemon]] should be [[User:Crystallucario/Pokemon]]
New Signature Policy in effect now; I'm busy going through users now and letting them know if they need to fix signatures.
The issues you're having with your signature currently are part of the problem, as a matter of fact; there's a new rule against using templates, and since your template is in the User: space, it's not working. You can kill two birds with one stone if you simply take your signature coding, and put it into the Nickname field in your Preferences (instead of the template). Since I can't see your signature, I don't know if you've got images in it... but those are against the current rules as well, so if you get the chance, take those out of the coding. That should be everything you need to do. :D -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 13:05, 1 April 2008 (UTC)
- Just a "bump" here, in case you didn't notice this the first time. You'll still need to fix your signature; every time you post your current one, you make more work for the users that are busy SUBST:ing the signature templates across the wiki. -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ 12:39, 16 April 2008 (UTC)
It's come to my attention that you have a grand total of 19 personal images on the Archives. Now, we allow only two. Please reply to this before Saturday August 3, 2008, with the filenames of the two you wish to keep or all 19 will be deleted. You currently have 74 days 9 hours 57 minutes to respond. Have a nice day! TTEchidna 03:25, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
In an attempt to shrink the userspace, the Bulbapedia administration has put a ban on things like fanfics. This warning is meant to give you time to save your fanfic to an alternate source, if you have not done so already, so that you can re-post it on something like the Bulbagarden Library or FanFiction.net. On Monday, August 18, 2008, your fic will be deleted. You currently have 89 days 9 hours 57 minutes to move it. Have a nice day! --Martonimos((Argh|Blargh)) 02:23, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
- OOooppps... ~Crystal~Lucario~
- YESH! THIS IS DELICIOUS! ~Crystal~Lucario~
- Yayz! Heh, they took down my sprites... JWEAF still makes me lol... So your a Pokémanz?~Crystal~Lucario~
Remember me? Master Lucario? From Userpedia? We haven't seen you in a while. Incase you're clueless, Scribblewiki crashed, so we can now be found at http://userpedia.adriels.com/Main_Page. If you ever wanna rejoin us, feel free to come by. Just gonna tell you, it's not as active as it used to be. But you joining will help the activity. Master Lucario