Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
User talk:SharKing/Wi-Fi Team
Pikachu: Evolve, ditch light ball in favor of zap plate(Im a absolute fan of the plates) remove quick attack in favor of thunderbolt Arcanine:Exchange overheat for fireblast, and use flamethrower instead of willo and flame plate Roserade:ditch weather ball for something else. (Grass whistle?) Togekiss: I love this poké! especialy with serene grace. (I advise sky attack instead of roost because you have shell bell). plus if you can get your hands on platinum then it can learn heatwave. PGONZ: Good! nice use of its monster special. Sala:Big no-no for fly. Use say Aerial ace for flying coverage or if you can breed two words hydro and cannon (breed with a gyarados for ease) The rest are good but Sharking sucks it UU. Atomix26 01:39, 15 December 2008 (UTC)
- For your information, a Pikachu with Light Ball hits much harder than any Raichu, and this one is raised to use physical attacks. As for Arcanine, Overheat is there for a massive Fire-based hit, and I have the White Herb so I can do it again without switching. Will-O-Wisp is there to annoy the opponent because it's real annoying to have your physical attacker burned. In Roserade's case, I don't rely on inaccurate sleep moves, and Weather Ball's there to turn the weather against the opponent. My Togekiss is really bad with Sky Attack because it's trained for Special attacks, and it doesn't have Hustle. For Salamence, Fly doesn't suck too bad as a move. I know from experience. And I don't have Hydro Pump for "Adamant" reasons. Finally, SharKing doesn't suck when you know what you're doing. After a Ninjask Boost, it rules! SharKingHo ho ho! 12:55, 16 December 2008 (UTC)
Yeah but a pikachu has really poor defencive stats, after all you want it to survive dont you and, and for arcinine, the white herb works for 1! turn so after words you have a terrible Special attacker Afterwords, but see Willo-wisp is inaccurate at 3/4 and doesnt is really annoying when it misses, just time enough for your opponnet to pull another earthquake on you, and most likely the pokemon using the type of weather move on you has a resitance or its their last pokemon and a grass type using it for solarbeam, And i knew Togi had SG, which makes sky attack good for the fact that serene grace ups the probability of things like CRITICAL (which it already has a high chance of getting) and FLINCH! and what if the opponet packs a thunder or twister for fly? then good bye salamence, and sharking has alot of problems because electrivire is seen more on wifi by the day.(trust me electivires great, I have one, and you should get one too) Atomix26 01:23, 17 December 2008 (UTC)
- Here's something about Togekiss. Sky Attack is not very useful on BittrSweet because it needs a turn tp charge, leaving it vulnerable to Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Stone Edge, etc. Plus, even with critical hits, it doesn't hit very hard because BittrSweet has a bad Attack stat. Next, I already have a Flying-type Flinching move: Air Slash. Finally, Roost adds to the healing process because Shell Bell isn't enough on a Paraflincher. My original plan was Leftovers, but Semiyaka needed it more. SharKingHo ho ho! 17:00, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
O.k My fault for forgetting air slash could cause flinch. Atomix26 23:10, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
All of it is good but a few suggestions on skarmory. Replace Rest with Roost, And a alternative to drill peck which I love is brave bird, learned by breeding with starly evo line. Atomix26 23:52, 28 February 2009 (UTC) sorry for not commenting computer broke.
- Haganetaka is not intended as an attacker, but a wall. Besides, I can't give it Leftovers because Semiyaka has them, and I'm not duplicating items. SharKing Productions 22:40, 1 March 2009 (UTC)
Fear the Choicegon
O.K I had an idea.
Flygon Choice Band 252 speed,att
-EQ -Outrage -Fire Punch -U-turn
Atomix26 21:21, 10 March 2009 (UTC)
- Seems like a nice idea, but:
- A: I worry about Pokes like Weavile, and
- B: I don't have Platinum.
Fear the Choicezard! I had an excellent idea based on that Flygon pitch.
Kasaidon the Charizard
Jolly / Choice Band / Blaze
- Fire Punch
- Shadow Claw
EVs: 255 Attack, 255 Speed
Nice, except charizard isnt fast enoguh to really pull it off. And no, I cannot battle, as I do not have Wi-Fi. Although If you have shoddy.... Atomix26 17:49, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
I want to wifi battle you!!!!! totoRulz 17:51, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
bring it on totoRulz 17:51, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
If you are...
Looking for a good challagner I think I can forfill that role. Just look at my pokemon. I can be battled from 2:00pm. to 5:00 EST Friend code: 5243 2071 6576 (Pearl) Let me Know if you Accept. Truthseeker4449 01:09, 29 July 2011 (UTC)