The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Of course, click this: http://es.doblaje.wikia.com/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon#Pokemon_Por_siempre:_Celebi_la_voz_del_bosque
Talk page comments
Hey Rod, can you explain your recent edits? In the Officer Jenny article, firstly you mentioned Yadira Aedo as her voice actor. Then you changed it to Cynthia de Pando. Then again you changed it from Cynthia de Pando to Yadira Aedo. Can you please confirm this thing instead of continuously changing it. Thank you. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 13:17, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
I wrong, i heard better the episode and sounds like a Ursula from Dinosaur King, apart in Dolbaje Wikia, not updated the voice actress of Officer Jenny --Rodney 13:29, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- What? Sorry but I don't get it. Is it your speculation/opinion or officially confirmed that Yadira Aedo is the voice actress? ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 13:41, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
Yeah i deducing for the new studio dub, AF The Dubbing House, and the actors where working in this place, let it, for now to that Doblaje Wikia update the info of Officer Jenny's voice actress in Season 12 onwards --Rodney 14:04, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- Can you explain it in simple english please? If not then its okay (because I am not a native english speaker myself). --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 14:12, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
Allright, for the new studio dub and other dubbed programs i believe this, but honestly the dub in Mexico is unknown and the actors in AF are news, because is hard know how names and `please let me written, when put in maps. of Viridian, Vermilion, Celadon, Saffron in Gen IV and Fight Area, Survival Area and Resort Area look like in DP, better quality without people and varations of Platinum like the rest of Sinnoh's cities, please --Rodney 14:18, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
- Well, I still don't get it perfectly but I think you know whatever you are doing and I'll leave it on you. I hope that you will do great. --♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 14:34, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
Thanks --Rodney 14:37, 3 March 2010 (UTC)
You say to me if i can upload Sinnoh maps. So, well, i don't have too much time, so i have this link with some maps that i made, and others by Cadellin, too. If you have time, you can uploade this maps yourself. --Gabo 2oo 01:32, 11 March 2010 (UTC)
PD: The maps aren't so good like the HGSS ones, but i'm not doing these again.
Right, but the mexican crap is really crap, alwatys changes the names of elements a characthers voices --Rodney 20:24, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
- It doesn't matter if it is or not or if you do or don't like it, that's official stuff for Pokémon and we keep it regardless...--Psyライダー☮ 20:26, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
No, u wrong, in Japan, USA, UK, Spain, France, Italy and Gernamy is a official dub for Nintendo. --Rodney 20:57, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
- You're from Peru. Not much difference there as far as dubs go. The games are only officially in the languages of Japanese, English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Korean, and Chinese. The anime, however, has been dubbed all over the damn world, all officially licensed by Nintendo of America or Nintendo of Europe and TPCi. The reason Latin America doesn't get the Spanish-language games is for the same reason that Quebec, Canada's French-crazy province, didn't get the French-language games up until HGSS. As for that reason, beats me, ask them. Probably because it's cheaper to do the English games only because they're shipped that way to the rest of the continent. But hey, petition Nintendo. Maybe they will indeed release the Spanish Black and White to you guys down there. It's all dependent on whether or not there's a market for it. TTEchidna 21:12, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
Shut up! u no interference is liar the offial dubs is in the countrys of mean! shut up, liar! --Rodney 22:09, 11 April 2010 (UTC)
3 day block
Hey Rod, please do not add any info in the articles if you are not so sure about it as you did here. Confirm the info first, then add it. If you aren't so sure then leave it as it is. Thank you. ♫♪AdyNiz♪♫ 15:04, 10 May 2010 (UTC)
Offensive edit summaries
Okay here's the deal, this edit summary is not acceptable. This can offend people and can be taken as trolling. Next time, you will be warned, if not blocked, if this keeps up, thank you --☆Coolピカチュウ! 21:29, 31 May 2010 (UTC).
Rodney, ¿podrías al menos escribir coherentemente en inglés? Si no se te da bien el inglés, no edites artículos para redactar textos. Además, si no sabes distinguir bien las voces del doblaje castellano de Pokémon, a las que no estás acostumbrado, sería mejor que te dedicases a identificar las del doblaje latinoamericano para evitar errores. Guille Skye 12:25, 9 July 2010 (UTC)