Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- I gave you some time, but this is your second warning. Please wait until tomorrow to edit your userspace. There was a time where we were unable to edit our userspace at all because so many users edited their userspace too often. This happened for a long time, but luckily, everything got restored. That in mind, we were still limited to a certain amount of edits in the userspace. So yeah. Don't edit today on the userspace, thanks. ht14 20:23, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
- This is your third warning. I don't want to do this, but I don't want to start calling an admin over to block you. I will however, take into account time zone and etc., but the last time you edited it was (according to mine) 21:18, and before that 15:22. So... your decision. I'd suggest that you edit the mainspace (i.e. anything not of this page or anything starting with the title User:, Shipping:, Talk:, Category:, and Template:). Thanks. ht14 02:34, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
Okay dude seriously
The servers are working hard enough without you editing your page three million times. Not gonna be mainspaced, so you can't edit it. Please wait until your page becomes unlocked to edit again, or you will have your userspace privileges completely revoked. TTEchidna 03:18, 5 April 2010 (UTC)
WHEN DO I GET TO EDIT MY USERSPACE?!
- Hey, you make it so dramatic that there are two days since you're able to edit the userspace. But... note the lockdown thing I was mentioning to you about. It was WAY more than 2 days. Was it half a month? A year? I'm not sure. Whatever the case, it was way longer than two days. And by the way, make up your own signature... unless TTE approves, in which... fine. Just be patient. Once the server's up and running, you can edit, all right? You have until the 9th to straighten up, I believe. By that, I mean you should edit articles in the mainspace before you get your userspace privileges back. ht14 21:45, 6 April 2010 (UTC)
I can't edit stuff
Literally, I cannot edit stuff! Every time I send in an edit, it does not work. Example: I tried to edit a part of Kyogre's article, I sent it, and then got a 504. What is the deal?--Jer 14:43, 9 April 2010 (UTC)
- Your edit still goes through if you encounter a 504. *points at top of every single page* CuboneKing 19:42, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LET ME EDIT MY PROFILE???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHY?! WHEN?! PLEASE! YOU SAID YOU'D LET ME EDIT MY PROFILE ON THE 9TH! AND I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO EDIT MY PROFILE! WHEN WILL YOU PEOPLE LET ME EDIT MY PROFILE?????????!!!!!!!!!!--Jer 19:36, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
- How about you edit the mainspace or anything that doesn't have a prefix and stop whining about editing the userspace...--Psyライダー☮ 20:00, 10 April 2010 (UTC)
Is there anything I can edit?
I've looked at almost every page, and it seems that nothing needs to be edited. Is there anything I can edit?
- You're joking, right? BP is an editing encyclopedia. Find something, be it stubs or something else, such as this. No more editing the talk page. ht14 21:22, 12 April 2010 (UTC)
If you did not read your last warning, then please read it now. You have edited the
User: namespace too much. In the past, no one was allowed to edit their userpages because some users were over-editing their own userpages. Your personal editing privileges can be taken away, so please do not edit your page any more for now. Instead, how about helping contribute to some of Bulbapedia's many articles? Thank you. --MaverickNate 15:31, 29 June 2010 (UTC)
- One time I saw a picture of Minccino using Attract on Oshawott therefore I thought it was female. As I was saving the edit for that section I saw the statement that said that it used Attract on Ash's Snivy so that's when I changed it. - unsigned comment from PokémonMaster1 (talk • contribs)
Final userspace warning
Do not edit the
User: namespace any more. In the past, we were not allowed to edit our pages at all because of users over-editing their pages. If you edit your page any more without making some edits to the mainspace, then the privilege for you to edit the userspace will be removed. This has been your final warning. ----ZestyCactus 20:50, 25 January 2011 (UTC)
Stop editing your userspace and edit the mainspace. You have not made a mainspace edit since June 29, 2011. You need to start editing actual articles before the admins decide to move you to abuse and you won't be able to edit your page at all. We need editors to work on mainspace articles so the wiki can keep growing, there is always something to do on a wiki. Thank you. --Pokemaster97 19:37, 8 February 2012 (UTC)