Welcome to Bulbapedia, PhantomCX!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- If you want to make a page about a character you made up, please create it at User:PhantomCX/(name), not merely (name). Bulbapedia's main namespace is reserved for actual, official Pokémon, items, characters, and locations. Also, please try to make sure that subpages are not categorized by templates used within.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Wasn't sure if you saw my reply, please see it and reply soon (on my talk) Theininen 16:38, 11 May 2008 (UTC)
- And again. Theininen 22:47, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
Bulbapedia Pokémon League
Ok here’s the thing, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in making a Pokémon League with other Uses here on Bulba, after all most of us like making strong Pokémon teams – why not test them out. It would work over the WiFi using the D/P and PBR friend codes.
If you’re interested put your Sig below the Possible Rules, I was thinking of starting it in about two weeks to give people time to get the Pokémon ready.
I will also post this on the main Talk page.
No Hacks No Ubers No Legendaries (Including Non Uber Legendaries) Item rule (No Two Pokemon on the same team can have the same item) Any other rules you feel may be appropriate – let me know
- I don't want to be the one to disappoint you...but we already just got one: http://ipgl.proboards84.com/index.cgi
Hell no - I'm disappointed - just wsh I'd have known earlier - thanks