From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Kybett98!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
Your recent edit
Please do not leave notes for other editors on mainspace articles. The talk page is the place for that or you use the <!-- --> buttons on the character palette to hide the note. Also please read the manual of style before adding to pages. If you need help with templates ask an administrator or another spiced editor for help. Thanks! --Pokemaster97 21:05, 1 November 2011 (UTC)
sorry im new and this was my brothers account so i dont know how to like get to the manual or anything and wasn't i talking on the talk page - unsigned comment from Kybett98 (talk • contribs) .
- It's ok just keep that in mind for the future. Thanks! --Pokemaster97 21:34, 1 November 2011 (UTC)
but i dont know where the manual is or anything and what page are you talking about. - unsigned comment from Kybett98 (talk • contribs)
- Here you go. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 09:59, 3 November 2011 (UTC)
thanks - unsigned comment from Kybett98 (talk • contribs)
- Please sign your comments with four tildes ~ <-- These things. Ataro 15:29, 3 November 2011 (UTC)