YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
User talk:Kenji-girl/Archive 1
|Kenji-girl's Talkpage Archives|
|1 • 2 • 3 • 4 • 5 • 6 • 7 • 8 • 9 • 10 • 11 • 12 • 13 • 14 • 15 • 16 • 17 • 18 • 19 • 20 • 21 • 22 • 23|
| This is a talk page archive.
It contains old discussions of topics relating to the user. Please do not add or remove any content from it.
Japanese is always spelt with a big J. Also, the correct romanisation to use is described in the Bulbapedia:Manual of style. Finally, the possessive pronoun is spelt its without an apostrophe. - 振霖T 11:43, 20 January 2007 (UTC)
Kenji, y'know those bits of trivia you put on Metagross and Snorlax? Well, Metagross is heavier than Snorlax. But so is Giratina (1,653.5 lb. [750 kg]) and Groudon (2,094 lb. [950 kg]).--Pokencyclopedia 12:39, 10 February 2007 (UTC)
Then you might want to check the Ready Go! article because they did the same thing. I was just following them.
- For future reference? If you see something odd like that regarding images, check and see who did it. If it was Jsmith, don't follow it. Jsmith caused way too many image related problems on Bulbapedia. --Pie ~♪♫ 22:14, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
Thank you. I will.
Here's your proof, I obtained the info on Misty from these websites:
Alright! Sorry ok, but I have been in a deep load of poké-sh@# this week and I am just too stressed out! So sorry if I seem a bit rude...Nobody 06:52, 23 June 2007 (UTC)
Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you can sign your name by using the four tildes (~~~~). It's a lot easier than typing in your user name after each post. Thanks! --PAK Man Talk 02:41, 7 July 2007 (UTC)
Looking for Darkrai, Shaymin, and Arceus
Does anyone have an extra Darkrai, Shaymin, or Arceus that they don't need?. I've already completed my Pokédex but I haven't seen or gotten those ones yet. I'm willing to trade ANY shiny Pokémon from Bulbasaur to Deoxys at any level you want them. So if you have any of these Pokémon, especially Shaymin, please let me know. You can also E-mail me: SatoshiSonic948@gmail.com. Thanx! --☆ケンジガール 01:52, 6 August 2007 (UTC)
Gender differences in Starters
There are other starters that have gender differences besides Pikachu, look:
Left = ♂; Right = ♀
- Oh, whoops, I was looking at the Basic form only. >>; Sorry. —Laogeodritt [ Talk BP ARC WP | Contributions ] 04:43, 14 August 2007 (UTC)
Sonic the Hedgehog
Ah, you like Sonic the Hedgehog too? <333 Mind you, I'm not much of a fan of the newer games—Sonic Adventure was good, Sonic Adventure 2 was okay, but after that… Well, I prefer the original Genesis games up to S&K.
- Really? Cool! I'm more of a fan of Sonic Adventure, Sonic Adventure 2, and Sonic Heroes. I'm not a fan of the recent games though. --☆ケンジガール 20:50, 16 August 2007 (UTC)
I thought you were right Ash sounded mono-tone and really, really, unnaturaly raspy. Brock sounded he was on somthing.Prof. S. Oak sounded nerdy.Pikamikache 17:03, 17 August 2007 (UTC)
Pokeani is a fansite. They can make mistakes. Yoshiki's name sucks because it's unisex but her look is definately feminine. Pokeani screwed up. I hate when people are treating them like an official site. --Maxim 09:50, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
- He could be just an androgynous male... maybe... I don't know. I don't even remember what he/she looks like. Do you have a picture? --☆ケンジガール 10:07, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
- I don't have any, but whatever sex Yoshiki was, it didn't look nice. --Maxim 10:22, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
- Well, Kenji-girl, at least she didn't call Fox News. They might say that Bulbapedia is in league with Anon because we liek Mudkipz 2. MUDKIPZ PARTYVAN 10:34, 4 September 2007 (UTC)
Can you be my friend?
I didn't mean for the message to her to sound how it did. And, to stop her emails, you can always set your email to block her address. I was getting threatening emails from her too. --Shiny NoctowlTalk|Trivia quiz 12:17, 6 September 2007 (UTC)
- Already changed it. Appearently the woman has a mental disorder. I can't believe she would attack you. You didn't even really do anything. --☆ケンジガール 02:45, 7 September 2007 (UTC)
As a supporter of Gay Rights myself, I've created a user tag that says, "this user supports gay rights." There's another one below it that says, "however, this user is straight." That one comes in handy. In any case, feel free to copy them off of my page. Also, avoid Maxim. -Politoed666 00:30, 10 September 2007 (UTC)\
- Thanks for letting me know. I hope you don't mind that I changed mine to BoulderShipping. I support gay rights but I hate PalletShipping. Also I've tried to avoid crossing paths. --☆ケンジガール 03:23, 10 September 2007 (UTC)
EP012 & EP035
In EP012 you added: "This episode features four frightened store owners pointing guns at Ash. However this episode aired in the U.S. anyway unlike the infamous The Legend of Dratini episode. This might be due to the fact that this was prior to the Columbine High School massacre." but this episode would have been aired around the end of October in 1998 while the wikipedia article linked to in this statment has that the massacre was on April 20 of 1999 after when EP035 would have aired if the series was aired in the proper order in syndication. - unsigned comment from Pegasus101 (talk • contribs)
- Well then get rid of it. I just read it from multiple Pokémon websites. They said that was the reason for it's banning. So obviously, they were wrong. --☆ケンジガール 02:52, 10 September 2007 (UTC)
- Oh well... My Treecko will take them all out =P --☆ケンジガール 04:12, 22 September 2007 (UTC)
You should totally do a ferret tag with Furret! Angerman 05:23, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah I'm still not done getting through all the pets. That one was one my mind though. I'll get to it as soon as I can. --☆ケンジガール 05:27, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
If you really like Absol...
- Because I like to try and use different types of Pokémon. It's boring to just go with the same Pokémon over and over. Plus I already have a Dark-type on my team. Houndoom. But I plan to use an Absol when I get Diamond version. --☆ケンジガール 19:22, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
You really need to stop your lame-o attitude. Seriously! I did not post about the Staraptor thing from this morning's episode. Wear glasses already! Someone posted that before I would say it was english dub. You don't know who you're messing with because I'm older than you. Save your steaming attitude somewhere else because you shouldn't take it on at me. How dare you! - unsigned comment from Ruben Perez (talk • contribs)
- I know it wasn't you. I was going to revert their edit when I realized you put something after it. I was talking to the person before you. Sorry for the misunderstanding. --☆ケンジガール 03:03, 7 October 2007 (UTC)