From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, HavocReaper48!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
01:16, 18 November 2010 (UTC)
Next time, ask before you make an edit like the edit you made to Bulbasaur. We need that Trophy Info and the word "and" doesn't need to be changed to "&" in the title of that section. Sorry. --Landfish7 16:23, 20 November 2010 (UTC)
- I need to ask to make an edit? Do you take me for a n00b? Was it that terrible? HavocReaper48 04:15, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- ...checking it, and you see, Melee and Brawl have two different descriptions. Not just that one. HavocReaper48 04:16, 21 November 2010 (UTC)