Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
- February 21 is the date. Then all will be known. We don't even know if it's really "Z". TTEchidna 03:59, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
Please don't create pages at anime episode epicode titles such as DP167 with a bum URL and nothing else. Instead, such articles are to be created with real information as relayed to us through several sources starting with Japanese magazines, using Template:DP episode. Assuming the information in question is reliable, here's how to do it::
- This field denotes the number of the episode in question. For example, for the DP167 article, the field should read 167. The previous and following episode numbers are handled automatically
- This field denotes the announced Japanese broadcast date. For example, if DP167 were announced for two weeks after the DP166 airdate, this field would read March 18, 2010. (Note that this is in no way indicitave of DP167's actual Japanese airdate.)
- This field denotes the raw episode name in kanji.
- This field denotes the translated episode name in Roman characters. For example, if DP167's Japanese title were to translate as "Sudden Challenger! Emperte VS. Okutank!", that translation would make up field 4 with its raw kanji as field 3. (Note that this is in no way indicitave to any actual DP167 plot.)
And that is how anime episode article creation works. Just make sure the information you've got is reliable before attempting to make another episode article again.--Shiningpikablu252 04:22, 14 February 2010 (UTC)