From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, ConnorGotchi!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
This message is purely unproffesional
You've made quite a few edits on bug Pokémon's pages, am I right to say they are your favorite type like mine? Diamond Lanturn CodeName: 05308 00:00, 17 January 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I wanted to let you know that you haven't made a mainspace edit since June of last year, and have made five userspace edits within the past hour. Please put more attention into making mainspace edits. Thanks. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 01:43, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
- You're still editing your userspace. Please stop editing your userspace and do some work on the main articles. ★Jo the Marten★ ಠ_ಠ♥ 01:58, 22 April 2012 (UTC)
- Please stop editing your userspace. You've made 9 userspace edits today. Pokégeek 02:23, 22 April 2012 (UTC)