From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
| Welcome to Bulbapedia, Arvind PKMN!
By creating your account you are now able to edit pages, join discussions, and expand the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia. Before you jump in, here are some ground rules:
- Be nice to everyone. It's in the code of conduct.
- Make good edits. Preview them before you save to make sure they're perfect the first time around.
- Use wikicode and link templates when adding content to a page.
- Use proper grammar and spelling, and read the manual of style.
- You can't create a userpage until you've added to the encyclopedia. It's a privilege. See the userspace policy.
- Use talk pages to resolve editing disputes. Don't "edit war," or constantly re-edit/undo the same thing on a page.
- If you have a question about something, be proactive. Take a look at our FAQ. If you're still stuck, ask for help. The staff won't bite.
- Sign all talk page posts with four tildes (~~~~). This will turn into your name and the time you wrote the comment.
- For more handy links, see the welcome portal.
Thank you, and have a good time editing here!
A Wee bit of help
Can anyone tell me how to use a template??
Arvind PKMN (talk) 10:22, 12 March 2013 (UTC)
- Which template you want to use? By the way, I removed the above text since it belongs to your user page (which you cannot create yet).--電禅Den Zen 10:30, 12 March 2013 (UTC)
Thanks for that. I wanted to know how to make a list of the Pokemon I have in a game, say Firered...
And why can't I make a user page yet?- unsigned comment from Arvind PKMN (talk • contribs)
- For a less detailed list, I suggest something like this. If you have to list movesets, levels etc. you can use this. And you have to become autoconfirmed in order to create a user page.--電禅Den Zen 11:02, 12 March 2013 (UTC)