Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
Welcome to Bulbapedia, ArfenZard!
As a new user, you may wish to learn a few things that will be useful in your editing:
- For a basic overview of wiki code, see this page.
- The manual of style is very important. Make sure to read it. It outlines all official policies of Bulbapedia.
- The word Pokémon is spelled with a capital P and an accented é. The P, of course, is accessed easily by holding Shift and pressing the P key, while the é can be accessed using Alt + 130 or Alt + 0233 on a Windows computer, and Option + e, then e again on a Mac. Otherwise, you can click it in the character palette below the editbox.
- The word Poké Ball is spelled as two words. The "Poké" part is identical to the four beginning letters in "Pokémon"; "Ball" is spelled with a captial B (which is, again, accessed by holding Shift and pressing the B key). The spelling "Pokéball" arises frequently, but is incorrect.
- The word "you" and all forms of it should not be used on encyclopedic pages unless it is a quote from Pokémon media. Bulbapedia is an encyclopedia, not a walkthrough.
- On talk pages, please sign your comments with four tildes (~~~~).
- The use of link templates is official policy. For an explanation on their use, see the page on shortlinks.
- If you happen to spot a vandal in the recent changes that has not been dealt with, please see this page for how to deal with it.
- A list of pages that are linked to, but have not been created, can be found at this page. A list of short articles that may require more information can be found here, while a list of articles that need improvement can be found here.
- A list of the admins that you can contact in case of a problem, can be found here.
Please don't make edits like you did to the Great Encounters (TCG) page. None of those edits you made can be proven. In fact, some of them can be disproven--card number 4 has already been revealed to be a Darkrai, yet you're insisting that card number 4 is going to be a Mewtwo, while Latios has already been revealed to be card number 23, yet you're insisting it's going to be card number 22. Additionally, there is zero proof that any of the other cards you say are in the set are actually going to be in there--remember, quite a few cards are being held back for a filler set between Japanese releases, making this whole Great Encounters preview bit entirely unpredictable. Pull a stunt like that again and there will be consequences. --Shiningpikablu252 21:41, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
Bulbapedias editing rules are ridiculous!
So anyone can add anything to my OWN user talk page, but I'm not free to delete anything?
So I get spammed, and I can't delete it. Great job Bulbapedia...
- The Welcome = No
- The Warning = No
- Almost anything else = Yes
About your claims of your information being accurate...
I've already seen imagery pointing to the contrary. Here's a picture of Latios from a reliable source when it comes to the TCG. See how its card number reads 23/106? And there's no way you can dispute something reported on Bulbanews that originated on an official site that displays Darkrai 4 in its body. I'm sorry, but that source you gave me when you made an edit that could constitute vandalism on my user page is full of hot air. --Shiningpikablu252 22:16, 29 January 2008 (UTC)