Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Template talk:User Hindu
Meditite is a practioniner of yoga, a literal Hindi spiritual practice. I think a Pokémon species that actually practices an aspect of the religion is a bit more identifiable than the tenuous connection between Phanpy and Ganesha. --Zeta 06:03, 26 September 2007 (UTC)
- We really need some sort of explanation on all of the religion tags, ON THE PAGE ITSELF, for these things. Between the <noinclude> tags. TTEchidna 07:18, 26 September 2007 (UTC)
"Hindu" is someone who practices Hinduism. "Hindi" is a language spoken by Indians.
Okay. Yes, Meditite is a practitioner of yoga. I'll be satisfied when you bring me sufficient evidence that yoga is an aspect of Hinduism. Also, Meditite is more associated with Meditation than it is with yoga, and meditation is more associated with Buddhism than it is with Hinduism. To see what I mean about meditation, take a long, hard look at the name. TECHNICALLY, you're right, but IN TERMS OF "EASY TO MAKE THE CONNECTION," I'm right. And, after all, Bulbapedia is made to cater to the general Pokémon community. Not just experts like ourselves. -Politoed666
COME ON!! Don't matter the Pokémon, if it's Meditite or Phanpy (but, why Phanpy? I don't think that this Pokémon can represent Hinduism), whatever, these Tags are to the users show the Religion that they believe. It is REALLY necessary to discuss soo much?--Haruka uzumaki 19:52, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
- Phanpy because Indians love their elephants. :3 (Well, I do know why Phanpy's there, but I have no idea how to explain it XD) TinaTheKirlia ♥ 20:26, 9 October 2007 (UTC)
- Most suitable Pokémon here:-
- Arceus=Lord Vishnu the creator
- Phanpy=Lord Ganesh
- Tauros=Lord Vishnu has a liking towards cows.