Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Village Bridge draws inspiration from the old Italian bridge.
The source is Nintendo Dream vol.204.Sawamular101 00:45, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
Lyrics. The developer describes the key word in the interview.
Huh, a village without a dot mark of any kind. The bridge can be called an icon, but isn't very distinguished from normal route lines. Blurs the area categorisations a bit. PLA 13:01, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
- Well we can't add trivia yet, but once the rule is removed it will be added. XVuvuzela2010X 13:20, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, I know. PLA 13:25, 10 July 2011 (UTC)
I've been going straight onto the rippling water spots every time here for the majority of my afternoon and have yet to encounter a Lapras (been doing so for at least 3 hours). Can it really be found here? Frozen Fennec 23:36, 2 March 2012 (UTC)
- Yes it can; while I haven't caught one myself, I have its dex entry and it does say Lapras can be found here. Luna Tiger * the Arc Toraph 01:05, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
- I've caught one, it is extremely rare. Took me a heck of a while to find it. It is there, just have a little patience.--ForceFire 03:20, 3 March 2012 (UTC)
B2W2 Fisherman Hisanao's Basculin
- I play White 2 and it was Red-striped (the rare version). Marked +-+-+ (talk) 14:38, 7 July 2012 (UTC)
Variable scoring ~> Lyrics
Is there any source (at best an official like from a booklet, if there was/is any, of the Black&White CD) for the (Japanese) lyrics here at bp (bulbapedia)?
other internet search results would be:
- [俺はね 鴎/俺はネ カモメ]に惚れた[ /_][たそがれオヤジ/黄昏オヤジ/黄昏親父][/。]
- (where "[A/B]" means that it's either A or B, but A and B result in the same Romaji and "_" is staying for "line break")
so it's like:
- 俺はネ カモメに惚れた _ たそがれオヤジ
- 俺はね 鴎に惚れた 黄昏親父。
- 俺はネ カモメに惚れた _ 黄昏オヤジ。
Then for the second part, there are two ways of Romaji (and thus (at least) two ways of Japanese):
- Aoi umi o nagamete wa naki _ Aoi minato wa kamome koishikute - 青い海を 追っかけている、 _ 青い海をは 鴎 おかしくて。
- Aoi umi o nagamete wa namida, _ Aoi minato wa kamome tobi satsu te. - 青い海を 眺めては 涙、 _ 青い港は カモメ 飛び去って。
E.g. pw (Pokéwiki, German Pokémon wiki) - which of course is like bp not a serious source and not without errors - only has Romaji but the other non-bp variant. -Bernd (talk) 07:43, 23 October 2012 (UTC)
- This edit was the one that added them, and cites this blog. --SnorlaxMonster 06:00, 26 November 2012 (UTC)
Do we have any idea if anything _other_ than being shoved out can happen there? I am pretty sure there is more to it than that, as I doubt it would have been included if that is the only thing that can happen. --TruePikachu (talk) 02:58, 16 November 2012 (UTC)
- What happens if you bring a Meloetta into that room? (Complete guess, but it seems related.) Tk3141 (talk) 05:30, 26 November 2012 (UTC)
- I was thinking the same thing, but I don't want to hack together a Meloetta. Maybe get an event one through "GTS"? Or are they forbidden? --TruePikachu (talk) 02:04, 1 December 2012 (UTC)