Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Talk:Shadow Ball (move)
I would lke to add something to the article about the fact that it is the only Pokémon move that has the word Shadow in it but is not a Shadow move, but I don't know where to add it. I also wouldn't want to create a new section for it, as some people might see that as a major change and revert it. Someone please help me or add it in an appropriate place. Pokéball 13:08, 17 July 2007 (UTC)
- I would also like to note that with the release of Diamond and Pearl, there is another Ghost-type move that shares this trait, Shadow Claw. Pokéball 02:06, 22 September 2007 (UTC)
- And I would like to point out that before the release of Diamond and Pearl, there were already 2 non-shadow moves with Shadow in the name, the other being Dusclops's Shadow Punch. Missingno. Master 21:00, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
Shadow Ball pics.
- Does it really need 12 pictures for one move? The explanations should be kept but the pictures that look similar or are repeated eg. Purugly should be deleted--Wowy 07:36, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
I'm quite sure that shadow ball is a physical move in Gen III. I got stricken by a Wobbuffet's counter while not being damaged by mirror coat. Shouldn't this be mentioned in the article? Correct if wrong... --Molotov 00:10, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
- This article uses Gen IV for the move split of Special and Physical, so that is correct in Gen III, but not anymore so to speak. --PsychicRider☮ 00:15, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
Mewtwo's Shadow Ball
Has it ever been officially confirmed anywhere that the move Mewtwo uses in the first movie is actually Shadow Ball? Or is this just speculated because the two moves look so similar? --Dual 13:25, 26 November 2009 (UTC)
- It appears to be identical to his attack in Super Smash Bros. Melee, which is referred to as shadow ball. --AndyPKMN 15:34, 26 November 2009 (UTC)