The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Role in Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- She is not in the credits of SSBB. I've checked several times. All I see are Bill Rogers, Craig Blair and Michele Knotz. --☆ケンジガール 03:07, 11 June 2008 (UTC)
- Knotz did Red,Rogers voiced Bonsly,Lucario and Weavile and Blair did Ivysaur Livinlarge18 14:05, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
Sarah has updated her myspace page, and in that update it was revealed that she voiced:
I have corrected the articles to reflect this. Trainer-c 12:07, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
Why does her myspace say she's 97 years old I mean if she was she wouldn't be this beautiful I mean she's 21 now,and I doubt Emily Jenness is 86 years old I mean that old and can still do a child-like voice no way Livinlarge18 21:09, 5 July 2008 (UTC)
- Maybe cause it's an error... or maybe even a joke. --☆ケンジガール 04:46, 6 July 2008 (UTC)
- You're right it is a joke if she was born in 1987 then she is 20 years old Livinlarge18 02:44, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
Since she voices Roselia and Roserade
Here's your proof
The reason I changed it was because her cleavage was showing and I thought it would be too inappropriate for children who might visit Bulbapedia Livinlarge18 21:57, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
- What ever... Nothing kids haven't seen it before. And BTW no one asked. --ケンジのガール 22:01, 5 September 2008 (UTC)
Is it possible that Natochenny only played Rhonda in her initial appearance and Rhonda Krempa voiced her in all subsequent appearances (except DP174, where Hudson took over)? Her voice seemed to go from med-low and smooth to med-high and rough between her first two appearances. Krempa probably just voiced incidentals in Rhonda's first episode, hence the confusion. Rosebr10 (talk) 04:17, 25 January 2014 (UTC)