The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
Chuang Yi's Translations of Pokémon Special use nicknames for Red's Pokémon (Pika, Poli, Saur, Lax, Aero & Gyara). Same goes for Blue's Pokémon (Blasty, Unnamed Jiglypuff, Ditty, Clefy & Nidory). Should we use those nicknames in articles?
- yeah its fine Unsigned comment by Sonicflames.
- We should also add Poli's, since it was his starter Pokémon.... ht14 21:14 (GMT) 8 February 2008
I'm not sure about the original Viz Versions, but i'm pretty sure the new editions use the nicknames. Morgil27 04:05, 22 November 2009 (UTC)
Should we make pages for Red and the other Special characters pokemon? Unsigned comment by Conanfan1412.
- If you can make them at least as detailed as that of Ash's Glalie or Butterfree... TTEchidnaGSDS! 02:47, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
I'd say that Red's Poliwhirl deserved an article as well, but my opinion is worth less than Tauros dung, so... you decide. HikariTajiri 20:38, 30 August 2008 (UTC)
Seeing as Red kept Aero in a fossil for a time, would it be considered the equivalent to an egg? In other words, mention it in this article and Aero's? And since we're at it, Phanpy and Larvitar could be considered as well. ht14 19:32, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Ahem.... ht14 01:33, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
I was thinking about remaking the gif we had of his Eevee changing between evolutions with Platinum sprites. I was wondering, however, did it have to turn back into an Eevee before re-evolving? Or could it just go Eevee → Vaporeon → Jolteon etc.--MisterE13 20:45, 7 April 2009 (UTC)?
- We removed the gif and made it anipng with its updated sprites. And yes it had to turn into an Eevee before evolving but Red used its respective stones so Eevee would get hurt or be in pain. --☆Coolピカチュウ! 20:47, 7 April 2009 (UTC)
Red, Mewtwo, and Deoxys (Individual 2)
Should we add Mewtwo to Red's Pokémon under Temporary? Red and Mewtwo joined forces in the FireRed & LeafGreen chapter to defeat Individual 2 and Giovanni. Later, that Deoxys gains its freedom and joins Red for the final battle. - Chosen of Mana - 16:27, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
why can't I edit this page?
My e-mail address is confirmed, and Bulbapedia is unlocked, but I can't edit this page! Breawycker 21:59, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
- There's no protection on it, so you should be able to edit it. Is this the only page you can't edit (which isn't protected), or are there others? Werdnae (talk) 22:18, 27 June 2010 (UTC)
How can whe be sure that Nidorino is boxed if it was only seen once? He may have released it. Gliscorguy54 19:27, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
- It was listed in the end of GSC chapter in round 180 with Diglett, Sandshrew and Espeon.----無限の知性 ◎ ＤＥＮＮＯＵ◆ＺＥＮＳＨＩ 19:50, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
I thought he gave it to those kids who were trying to catch it. Morgil27 07:21, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
- No Ataro 07:23, 8 February 2011 (UTC)
Why get every pokémon from Gold a own page but Aero and Lax not? Red was the first main character so all of his pokémon most get a own page! --Nazirbashir 18:26, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
- 1. That is not true. Gold only has three Pokemon pages (and a fourth being made by me). In fact, Red has more than Gold with 5. 2. They aren't notable as the others. While they have done impressive feats, they haven't impacted the story as much as Poli (Red's first Pokemon, saved his life, used in many battles), Saur (Starter Pokemon received from Oak, used in many battles, story impact in the FRLG chapter), Pika (The whole stinking Yellow chapter, used in many battles, being the father of Gold's Pichu) and Vee (Huge story impact, interesting storyline). Personally, I wouldn't mind making articles for them myself, but they haven't done that much... Ataro 18:41, 13 May 2011 (UTC)
"Red's blood type is O."
Interesting, but where does this information come from ? This needs sourcing... InvocK 19:16, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
- This type of information comes of several of the later volumes of the series, if I remember correctly. -☆CoolPikachu! 21:33, 3 July 2011 (UTC)
i would like to add Champion to his trainer class, i think thats appropriate. anyone disagree? Arrchec 07:47, 22 October 2011 (UTC)