Talk:Pokémon HQ Lab
From Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.
One snetence? You're kidding me, right? --Theryguy512 14:11, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
- A lot of articles of this type popped up a while ago. It's pretty useless in its current state but there's an obvious solution. --FabuVinny T-C-S 14:19, 4 November 2007 (UTC)
- This place is practically a town, given the number of people who live here.
- In addition, its index number, ignoring all the "met in a distant land" entries, is between other towns.
- Internally, data for the HQ Lab is stored under the prefix "M5". "M1" is Phenac, "M2" is Pyrite, "M3" is Agate, "M4" is the Under, and "M6" is Gateon.
- Its name and map description are stored in between the Under's and Gateon's.