Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are coming this November! Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- DP103 UltamateCharizard 19:52, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- Todd Snap UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 19:54, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- As far as I recall, the game indeed says something about "printing a photo of your Pokémon", so I guess that could be counted. Kevzo8 11:32, 4 December 2009 (UTC)
Isn't there photography in those games too? That guy in Hearthome takes a picture of your Pokemon, and if you win a Super Contest they take a picture of your Pokemon. Lovely Rose 20:42, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
- The eleven cards that were snapshots from Pokémon Snap, for example. They have "photo" instead of "illus." It's on there for a reason. MaverickNate 23:27, 12 December 2009 (UTC)
In FireRed and LeafGreen there is a machine in the Game Corner that will take a picture of your party for your trainer card. --Jared 06:07, 24 January 2010 (UTC)
Gym Leader photos.
Does anyone know the first time you can get any of the gym leader photos, not counting the ones who you need a number for. Or Blue. Mind you I can only think of Pryce and Bugsy having no phone requirement. Trainer Hunter 04:34, 3 April 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah me too. Might be as soon as you arrive in Goldenrod? —darklordtrom 20:35, 3 September 2010 (UTC)