Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
I think we should move it back to Melodi. It's always a dub name, the only English name for her we can know. I think we SHOULD use Closed Captioning and consider it as a canon. --Maxim 20:12, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
- I agree. Besides, Ruben Perez had no right to single out this character when Karsten got his dub name the same way, ESPECIALLY when it's been proposed that if a dub name for Senta (and, by extension, Keita) is found in the closed captioning, we make the necessary tweaks and moves to reflect it. --Shiningpikablu252 21:21, 3 November 2007 (UTC)
- That's the same site that thinks Ada's name is actually Audrey. Careful. --Shiningpikablu252 15:24, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
Why was the infobox removed? It made the page look much better, and gave the feeling that it had been given at least a little attention, rather than the slightly "thrown together" look of it's current revision. --Teradyne 19:06, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
- She's not... major enough. --Maxim 19:54, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe so, but I would think that admins and editors both would want to have, at the least, a small level of professionalism in Bulbapedia's articles. In it's current (18:34, 7 February 2009) version, this article looks like it was a piece of another article that someone ripped out and put on it's own page. In the previous (16:35, 7 February 2009) version, it looked much more complete, as if it were intended to be on it's own. It may seem stupid, but I honestly think that some people would be put off by how the article looks in it's current state. On the other hand, the same people would likely be much more impressed by the previous state that the article was in. --Teradyne 20:12, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Does anyone have the DVD of the ep she was in?
- You see I'm looking for DVD owners for a pretty long time and nobody have answered so far. (Anyway, I hope it's Melodi) --Maxim 08:50, 8 February 2009 (UTC)
I have it. However, family's currently using the only TV with a DVD Player, I'll get to it as soon as possible. TheTheDragon14 04:44, 22 January 2011 (UTC)TheTheDragon14
Someone added it back, but I think this should be agreed on first, was Kirlia actually ordered to use the move? I'll get round to watching the episode soom (in a half hour, tops), but if someone wants to confirm now what happened, please do. Vuvuzela2010 Δ 22:58, 5 November 2011 (UTC)