Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Here's my page for the Masters Battle. Unfortunately, even though I went through Sets 1 through 4 several times, I still have loads of missing data. If anyone wishes to add to the trainer data, or start on a new set, feel free to do so but make sure it is true and please keep to the format provided thus far. Thank you. Halcyon VI 07:12, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yep, not problem, dude. We usually do. Just don't add tips and tricks, as we are an informational wiki and not a tip site.--Clarky13 08:26, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Party Templates Issue
I've started with implementing party templates into this page, but I've come across a bit of a problem.
A single party template uses anywhere from 4 to 5 kb of data, and with there being 32 battles throughout all the sets of the Masters Battle, we're looking at a page that could take up over 130kb easy. To solve this, I wonder if we could create each battle opponent in separate pages, then link them to this page. I won't move forward with this plan unless given approval, since this would mean creating 32 additional pages. Please respond to this ASAP, giving approval, some other plan for this, or just to continue as it is.
- Okay, it seems that this plan seems to be a necessity now. As I was attempting to implement Set 7, and it gave me...
- Warning: Template include size is too large. Some templates will not be included.
- ...and it didn't show most of the parties. I'm going to have to do the plan I stated above, but instead of creating each trainer individually, I'm thinking of creating each Set individually instead. Or if someone has an alternative, please say it ASAP. --Halcyon VI 09:26, 25 October 2009 (UTC)
Well, while reading this article, I noticed different sets have different styles, designs, or whatever you call it. From the first battle of the first set to the third battle of the third set we have those boxes with "show" and "hide", and then everything changes...
Also, I don't know if that is because the article is incomplete, but we have pictures for two "Masters" and Joe and Sashay are missing. Gabriel Rocha (Diby esp) 21:58, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
- I think the first part has to do with the party template issue, stated above. Dexington 22:40, 19 July 2009 (UTC)
I just checked in to see if anyone added any more info, only to find that all the set 5 and 6 information is gone. What's goin on? Dexington 23:45, 3 September 2009 (UTC)
- Admin is changing the party template, and he has to take a break (if you saw the differences in the article you'll find out why). he should be back soon, and the article is gonna look a whole lot fancier ---> 223☆Dåv]d 00:37, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
- Plus we've got people testing this stuff out with Platinum... Considering that it changes depending whether Diamond or Pearl is used, and uses two of the lake trio and two previous starters... Makes me wonder what'll happen if you hook up HGSS... will Mysterial have Ho-Oh and Lugia? TTEchidna 07:55, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
Dark Blue Boxes
Just a simple request, could someone change the colour of those dark blue boxes as you can not see the word [Show] in them as it is the same colour of the box. Solar Dragon 09:25, 4 September 2009 (UTC)
Is the picture used in the article (there's only one) not meet up to Bulbapedia's requirements? I don't want to get flames by people who do if the picture really is satisfactory. Thanks! That Guy With The Codes 21:42, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
- Um, for starters, nobody's going to "flame" you for putting up a "bad picture" tag. If they disagree, they'll just revert it. The picture is sorta crummy, but it's hard to get good pictures of the N64/GC/Wii games. If someone can get a better picture, they'll put it up. ZestyCactus 21:48, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
As stated in the article, Mysterial's teams change whether a player uses Pokémon Diamond or Pearl. But I am wondering what would happen if a player used Platinum or even HeartGold/SoulSilver in their Pokémon transfer, or even if they did a transfer at all. I used Platinum in my most recent PBR save, and it gave me the "Diamond Team". Because of that, I thought that any game besides Pearl would give someone the "Diamond Team", but now I am wondering if it actually may be random if a game other than Diamond or Pearl is used. Can anyone confirm/deny this? --Halcyon VI 00:34, 21 October 2009 (UTC)