Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times.
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel #bulbagarden on irc.systemnet.info.
As Zoroark can only be accessed by one of the Shiny Legendary Beasts from M13 i'm just gonna put it with the 'always female' bit in the Pokemon section, feel free to change it if necessary :) Azure42 20:09, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
- I'd say that's not the proper place for that... however, I don't know what is. It ideally should be in the article somewhere. And TBH, why do we note that the Zoroark is "always female" in the section for rate section? That doesn't make sense. --P o L i 20:28, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
Ah fair enough, maybe it should be briefly put with the intro so it says...
with the 'fateful encounter legendary beast' linking to fateful encounter, it covers the base (as it says about the beasts making it able to face Zoroark) and it's brief, i think the female thing is because the Zoroark in the movie is female too Azure42 20:42, 3 January 2011 (UTC)
- Eh, that's somewhat poorly worded. But not a bad idea... let's wait to get a little more input. --P o L i 03:24, 4 January 2011 (UTC)
Form of Zoroark?
I know the form Zoroark initially takes in battle depends on which legendary beast is brought to the forest, but how is the form taken determined with 2 or all 3 beasts in the party at once? Is it just by whichever beast is at the head of the party, or is it random? --RiverAura 21:16, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
- Don't take my word for this, but I THINK it depends on the one in the highest position in your party. - unsigned comment from Missingno. Master (talk • contribs) 21:32, 7 January 2011 (UTC)
In the trivia, it says "Lostlorn Forest shares its Japanese name with an anime-exclusive location in Sinnoh, Bewilder Forest." I can see that the Japanese is the same, but the translations are different in the two articles. Should this be changed to avoid confusion? →ΑΧΧΟΝΝfire 21:49, 11 April 2011 (UTC)
- Eh? →ΑΧΧΟΝΝfire 20:03, 13 April 2011 (UTC)
"After the player catches or defeats Zoroark, the true expanse of Lostlorn Forest is revealed..."
What does this mean? Is a new area opened? Is some sort of aerial view shown? I have no clue what this means. Could someone who does make it clearer? (Or am I the only one that doesn't get it?) Thanks! Ikarishipper900 00:09, 15 May 2011 (UTC)
- Yeah, after Zoroark is gone, more of the forest is available to explore. →ΑΧΧΟΝΝfire 00:38, 15 May 2011 (UTC)
- After beating Zoroark, it's revealed that the northernmost part of Lostlorn Forest- The part where Zoroark attacks you and the van and such- is all an Illusion conjured by Zoroark. In reality, the forest's actually much bigger but there's nothing of importance there. Blazios 00:40, 15 May 2011 (UTC)
No beast from trio has advantage over Raikou. Which one it would be Zoroark in illusion then? Marked +-+-+ 16:25, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
- I used Raikou because of that, it shows up as an Entei Azure/ChromeVoid42 16:32, 7 September 2011 (UTC)
In B2W2, if you use surf and waterfall to get on top of that cliff thing, behind Veteran Murphy, there's a single square of grass on the northwest side. There's a hidden Grass Gem in it. Can I add this? --Zewis (29) 22:20, 8 November 2012 (UTC)