Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- Lol.... thanks, Kev. Viridian Forest uses the locationbox, so I've put that in. — THE TROM — 11:54, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
Ilex Forest in Generation IV
Can someone please put up in generations tab on the info box below the picture that Ilex Forest is also in Generation IV as confirmed way early into the Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver news. Thanks --Dialgafan1 19:23, 12 June 2009 (UTC)Dialgafan1
- Done. Sorry it's late. — THE TROM — 11:54, 29 June 2009 (UTC)
- Done. —darklordtrom 01:06, 3 August 2009 (UTC)
Can someone add this piece of trivia in (or something similar):
"In the Generation II games, the in-game maps made it look like a route existed between Azalea Town and the Ilex Forest, when the forest was immediately west of the town. This was corrected for the in-game maps in Generation IV.
- Indeed interesting. Added. —darklordtrom 20:25, 11 August 2009 (UTC)
Image to put into the infobox
- Revive, HM01 Cut, X Attack, Repel (hidden), Super Potion (hidden) and Ether have been confirmed as obtainable items. Also, the guy now tutors the Headbutt move (I guess for free, not sure, though). UltimateSephiroth (about me · chat · edits) 17:10, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
- It was protected because of the Pichu event. Now it's open. —darklordtrom 21:08, 14 September 2009 (UTC)
No rates for Headbutt
I saw that there were no rates for Headbutt catches. I wrote down what I saw while trying to get a Pineco: In general, MANY Hoothoot 6-8, few Butterfree/Caterpie, very few Pineco, one Noctowl. No Metapod. (This is HeartGold). I started the list after I'd already been trying for a while:
- Butterfree 6 (seen 6-8)
- 8 consecutive Hoothoot, all 6-8
- Butterfree 7
- Hoothoot 8
- Hoothoot 8
- Pineco 7 (used selfdestruct before I could catch it!)
- Noctowl 8
- Pineco 6
How do we turn this into the probability listing? -- Stillnotelf 13:39, 4 September 2010 (UTC)
- We can't. All encounter rates come straight from the games code, so we can't use that, sorry. --SnorlaxMonster 02:10, 5 September 2010 (UTC)
Items in Generation II (GSC)
Under the items section it list: X Attack, Antidote, Ether, Full Heal (hidden), and Super Potion (hidden) as being in GSC. However, I think this is a mistake; unless they can only be found by an itemfinder. None of this items are in Gold and Silver. I have three GSC guides and only the Crystal's guide list the X Attack, Antidote, and Ether but it list them all as being in "Crystal only." The Super Potion (hidden) is list as being "At the left-side empty path north of the Move Tutor," but to the best of my knowledge there is no Move Tutor pre-Crystal.
Can anyone confirmed this? If so, then it need to be change. Allen Knott 5:54am E.S.T. U.S. 6/7/2013