The Pokémon: Symphonic Evolutions concert tour is coming to Washington, D.C. on August 15th and Philadelphia on September 19th. Seats are limited, so be sure to book your tickets quick!
Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire have been announced!
Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or in our IRC channel.
- The breeding table is made from separate data. See Psychic. Only Psyduck learns it "through breeding", yet it can be passed via TM to a compatible Pokemon as well. — THE TROM — 21:38, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
I'm not sure if it counts, but in Pokemon Stadium 2, Staryu knows Attract during Battle Now. Does that mean anything? Me and my fellow torchics agree on this - Sk8torchic 20:58, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if Pokémon Stadium counts as exact canon like Pokémon Red - Platinum do. You'd have to take this up with an admin, or you can put that down as trivia. シンジShinjiLover,Edits 21:19, 20 February 2009 (UTC)
Anyone know where it's gone? ~ Serial Colour 02:55, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
- Judging by the lack of reference here as to someone having either deleted it or taken it on holiday to South Dakota, I'm guessing it was never written on account of being automatically generated many years ago. You can fill it up if you like :D — THE TROM — 09:40, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
Cutting the article's size.
How bout instead of listing nearly every single Pokémon, we say "All Pokémon that are capable of learning TMs and have genders, save for Mew, can learn Attract by TM45"? Or something in that parameter at least. I just think listing all these Pokémon is unnecessary. --ケンジのガール 02:17, 17 July 2009 (UTC)
Lunatone can learn it? despite being genderless and unable to morph perhaps with brainwashing, anyway is this correct because it doesn't seem right to me Frosslass 06:41, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
I added a note that these two cannot learn Attract from TM, but I'm unsure what to do about the trivia that lists Nincada as being the only gendered, TM-capable Pokémon to be unable to learn Attract. I suspect it has to do with balancing Volc due to its high stats, but how do you word "Volcarona probably doesn't learn Attract because it's already quite capable of wrecking everything and that would just be a bit much" in an encyclopedic manner? Or should the note about Nincada just be removed since it isn't unique in this regard anymore? RacieB 00:01, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
- I've removed it for now. It could possibly be re-added (corrected), but any speculation as to the reason for it must be left off the page. Werdnae (talk) 00:10, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
The article was changed to say Attract has no effect when used by Mew or Cryogonal (as opposed to infatuating genderless Pokemon). Is this correct? Why does Cryogonal learn Attract if it has no effect on any Pokemon? - unsigned comment from DisgruntledGoat (talk • contribs)
- I don't know if it did in earlier generations, but it has no effect on genderless Pokémon when used by Cryogonal in Gen V, I just tested it. Blazios 17:35, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
Gen V breeding
Apparently they cannot learn Attract. PDL 05:24, 11 March 2012 (UTC)