YES, Generation VI is confirmed. PLEASE DO NOT ADD SPECULATION TO PAGES. As soon as information is confirmed by a reliable source, it will be added.
Please remember to follow the manual of style and code of conduct at all times. Check and Bulbanews for up-to-date Pokémon news and discuss it on the or irc channel #bulbapedia.
Changes related to "MC Third Generation"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
21 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . Gardevoir (Pokémon); 10:52 . . (+11) . . Pikachu65 (→Major appearances: )
- (diff | hist) . . m Salamence (Pokémon); 07:24 . . (-64) . . Funktastic~! (Undo revision 1906354 by Arbie2 (talk)Already listed on page (and it's done by level since it only learns it if it evolves at lv 50))
- (diff | hist) . . m Salamence (Pokémon); 07:19 . . (+64) . . Arbie2 (added 'fly upon evolution')
20 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . Wailord (Pokémon); 01:35 . . (+8) . . DarienLeonhart (→Pokédex entries: Correction: matching actual scan recordings in anime series)
19 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . Nuzleaf (Pokémon); 18:35 . . (-1) . . HJ13 (→Game locations: )
- (diff | hist) . . Lotad (Pokémon); 03:04 . . (+40) . . G50 (→Minor appearances: )
17 May 2013
- (diff | hist) . . m Bulbasaur (Pokémon); 22:25 . . (-16) . . ArcToraphim (Undo revision 1904965 by Youngster2000 (talk) It's the same thing; dinosaur means terrible lizard, so the root used is 'saur'.)
- (diff | hist) . . Bulbasaur (Pokémon); 21:53 . . (+16) . . Youngster2000 (→Name origin: May come from Dinosaur too? Sorry if I'm wrong.)